• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] How Does One Deal With Heartbreak and Is Psychological Pain Necessarily Part Of It?

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Did you read what I wrote, Avatar7?

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This could be earnest praise and it could not be. However, my ego dictates that I will see it as praise. Many thanks, Lauren Ashley.

If people would just be honest, I wouldn't have to badger them. I prefer to get the Truth, but if I can't I will keep poking at you with my jaunty stick.

Where is my prize?

I'm sincere. You're a sharpshooter; I like that. I appreciate ENTPs for their honesty and willingness to discuss ideas in-depth. They're brilliant minds and that is the highest compliment I can give a person.

Here's your prize: :hug:
Share with Qre:us and jenocyde, the other ENTPs here that remind me why I love ENTPs in the first place.

/nfness

Qre:us

I could have written this if I possessed your poetry. Simply beautiful.

I think we ENTP's march out of our citadels to conquer and find ourselves pleasantly surprised to be disarmed and captivated by the gravity of the calm and mystical INFJ enchanters and enchantresses.

Sigh.

ldykngt.jpg

Thank you. :hug: Emotions makes me poetic.

This thread kinda tripped with my head (and heart) today, as this weekend was :steam: with the boy. And, now, I'm losing my resolution for stubbornness...and feel like making up.

He told me, "You're just...TOO MUCH, sometimes, too much!"
And, I told him I'd solve that problem of his, and walked out.
To hear him echoing, "one of these days, I won't predictably be following you, you know..."

GAH!

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm sincere. You're a sharpshooter; I like that. I appreciate ENTPs for their honesty and willingness to discuss ideas in-depth. They're brilliant minds and that is the highest compliment I can give a person.

Here's your prize: :hug:
Share with Qre:us and jenocyde, the other ENTPs here that remind me why I lovee ENTPs in the first place.

/nfness

Awwwwwwwwww. Those ladies are pretty awesome. I'm glad to share.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Thank you. :hug: Emotions makes me poetic.

This thread kinda tripped with my head (and heart) today, as this weekend was :steam: with the boy. And, now, I'm losing my resolution for stubbornness...and feel like making up.

He told me, "You're just...TOO MUCH, sometimes, too much!"
And, I told him I'd solve that problem of his, and walked out.
To hear him echoing, "one of these days, I won't predictably be following you, you know..."

GAH!

Make up quickly and don't be so goddamn sensitive.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Yea...and I'm perhaps teetering on convincing my heart of that. It's not easy. Thank you sincerely.

I know it's not easy. Nothing in life is. Birth is a painful process, but life is beautiful and worth it. Keep your head up, but keep your feet moving too. :hug:

P

Phantonym

Let me tell you about this little retreat I have planned down in South America. It's going to be awesome. I am sure you will love it.

South America, eh? Oh, do tell. Details, details. Now I'm intrigued.

Nyota

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w5
Woah. Just viewed this thread after a couple of hours and it's taken a surprising turn. Avatar7, hate to break it to you man, but I think it's the time to get up and move on. It will be difficult but you have the grace and power to do it.

P

Phantonym

Avatar7, hate to break it to you man, but I think it's the time to get up and move on. It will be difficult but you have the grace and power to do it.

I agree.

Avatar7, although I do admire your devotion to your ideals, I think it is time to let go. And I believe you already know that, otherwise you wouldn't be here in search of reassurance.