User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Wyst View Post
    Yeah. Actually the more I thought about it - I didn't like it.
    I'm more worried about why she's apparently decided to stay with the guy.

Maybe...she actually likes/loves the 7-years loser, in all his loser-glory (and much about him, we, and I'm sure Av007 will never know)....and Av007 provides a fluffy distraction of 'what ifs' when she's in the need for frivolous affirmation?

She may like feeling like she is wanted, has 'other' choices, such that she may feel even more secure when she settles on the 7yrs loser. People can be fucked in how they test the theory of love for themselves. Right or wrong. Fucked.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    True.... to an extent. INFJs are a challenge that any true appreciative-ENTP will know, there will never be an end. A conquer. Hence, the process of the challenge, for me, with regards to my INFJ bf/ASSHAT (at the current moment) is the main aim. Not the conquering. Never conquer. That's like discovering the first fire, and protecting it from wind and rain, only to then, spit and douse it out at the end. Sacrilegious!!
    Is there any true feeling/love behind this? Or is it simply the thrill of the challenge?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Maybe...she actually likes/loves the 7-years loser, in all his loser-glory (and much about him, we, and I'm sure Av007 will never know)....and Av007 provides a fluffy distraction of 'what ifs' when she's in the need for frivolous affirmation?

She may like feeling like she is wanted, has 'other' choices, such that she may feel even more secure when she settles on the 7yrs loser. People can be fucked in how they test the theory of love for themselves. Right or wrong. Fucked.
    Which are all the reasons why I said it raises the hair on the back of my neck and I raised the question of how healthy she is as an INFJ (or any type, for that matter).

If she really loves 7yr-loser and still gets off on the attention that she gets from Avie, then that's something to think twice about. Seriously.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Is there any true feeling/love behind this? Or is it simply the thrill of the challenge?
    I think we INFJs like to build the perfect relationship. It can almost be like a project. So if she's going into "relationship improvement mode", feelings may have little, if not nothing, to do with it.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

...I must give kudos to Synarch for turning this thread, and many others, into 10+ page threads due to his incessant badgering. Skillz.

MBTI
    ENTP

...I must give kudos to Synarch for turning this thread, and many others, into 10+ page threads due to his incessant badgering. Skillz.
    This could be earnest praise and it could not be. However, my ego dictates that I will see it as praise. Many thanks, Lauren Ashley.

If people would just be honest, I wouldn't have to badger them. I prefer to get the Truth, but if I can't I will keep poking at you with my jaunty stick.

Where is my prize?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Wyst View Post
    I think we INFJs like to build the perfect relationship. It can almost be like a project. So if she's going into "relationship improvement mode", feelings may have little, if not nothing, to do with it.
    I was referring to the ENTP's part.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    My problem is that I am a loving person, sensitive , caring with a lot to offer. And man shouldn't be without a wife. And I don't compromise going with anyone other than a fit.

That's the cleanest way I know to describe my problem.
    All I hear is "me, me, me". You're trapped in subjectivity.

It went from the thrill of the challenge. To the simple thrill of him.

For me, it started with the thrill of the challenge, and his solidness, his quiet resolution, while he still entertained what he called 'chaos' (his petname for me)....made me fall in love with him, in and out of the midst of the challenge.

I've never had someone who could take my energy and absorb it so calmy into himself, without losing his anchor. For someone like me who abhors directions in life, he gives value to a compass.

** I like it when I'm zig-zagging about, and he just envelops me in a hug, and in the most quietest and reassuring voice, goes, "Shh...just listen to the calm"....

...okay, I'm done, cuz I'm about to cry.

MBTI
    ENTP

It went from the thrill of the challenge. To the simple thrill of him.

For me, it started with the thrill of the challenge, and his solidness, his quiet resolution, while he still entertained what he called 'chaos' (his petname for me)....made me fall in love with him, in and out of the midst of the challenge.

I've never had someone who could take my energy and absorb it so calmy into himself, without losing his anchor. For someone like me who abhors directions in life, he gives value to a compass.
    I could have written this if I possessed your poetry. Simply beautiful.

I think we ENTP's march out of our citadels to conquer and find ourselves pleasantly surprised to be disarmed and captivated by the gravity of the calm and mystical INFJ enchanters and enchantresses.

Sigh.