User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Follow me and take arms against a sea of troubles.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I imagine you must all be rather unsettled by the INFJ adulation 'round these parts? It is a bit like a brush fire started with hopes of flushing out the prey that ends up burning down the forest. 'Twould make me a bit nervous myself.
    Nah. Bring it on.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Wyst View Post
    Yeah. Actually the more I thought about it - I didn't like it.
    I'm more worried about why she's apparently decided to stay with the guy.
    Did you read the part where all of this interpretation of what she wants happened in Avatar7's mind?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post

Couldn't have said it better. I sometimes think ENTPs treat INFJs as a challenge. This is unsettling.
    True.... to an extent. INFJs are a challenge that any true appreciative-ENTP will know, there will never be an end. A conquer. Hence, the process of the challenge, for me, with regards to my INFJ bf/ASSHAT (at the current moment) is the main aim. Not the conquering. Never conquer. That's like discovering the first fire, and protecting it from wind and rain, only to then, spit and douse it out at the end. Sacrilegious!!

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    The robe and special Kool-aid is in the mail.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Did you read the part where all of this interpretation of what she wants happened in Avatar7's mind?
    *shrug*

I call it how it is.
    She's still with the 7yr-loser. She's making a conscious, daily decision by staying with him.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Wyst View Post
    *shrug*

I call it how it is.
    She's still with the 7yr-loser. She's making a conscious, daily decision by staying with him.
    Agreed. That is the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    True.... to an extent. INFJs are a challenge that any true appreciative-ENTP will know, there will never be an end. A conquer. Hence, the process of the challenge, for me, with regards to my INFJ bf/ASSHAT (at the current moment) is the main aim. Not the conquering. Never conquer. That's like discovering the first fire, and protecting it from wind and rain, only to then, spit and douse it out at the end. Sacrilegious!!
    This is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Intricate Mystic View Post
    Nah. Bring it on.
    Oh, lord. You deserve a crazy ENTP.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post

I don't know if she knows she's an INFJ or has even studied Typology. She may not realize what's inherently wrong. Or be looking in that direction..

How would you...or what would you say to react to this?

Thanks
    Ok. since you asked.

No one need study Typology to realize that something is wrong. She has been with this guy for 7 years. 7 years. She has no intention of leaving him. If she wanted to, she would. But she doesn't, so she won't. She probably loves him and he loves her and they have amazing sex and talk about the future and she probably giggles about you in bed with him - they are buying a home in preparation for the next phase of their life together as a committed couple. After 7 years, this is the big commitment - it's bigger than a wedding in Vegas. The only thing bigger is children... and that's coming next, that's what the house is for. But she's bored and needs attention. It's been 7 years. So this is where you enter the picture...

INFJ or not, she's still a woman. ANd being an INFJ does not make you a cherub or a pixie. She's a real person with real flaws. Her biggest flaw is her self esteem. It's non-existent, if what you are saying is the truth.

And how the hell do you even know she's an INFJ to begin with? If she doesn't even know herself and all these emotions that you think she's hiding from herself, what makes you the expert on this woman? Get a hold of yourself, you're starting to scare me.

Move on. Seriously, move on.

If she doesn't love this guy and has all these pent up emotions for you, this is even more of a reason for you to walk away. So what, she'll get with you and then you'll be the chump saving up for a down payment while she's flirting with other dudes and making them feel loved?

The kindest thing I can tell you is to wake the fuck up and move on. Done.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post

Couldn't have said it better. I sometimes think ENTPs treat INFJs as a challenge. This is unsettling.
    I imagine you must all be rather unsettled by the INFJ adulation 'round these parts? It is a bit like a brush fire started with hopes of flushing out the prey that ends up burning down the forest. 'Twould make me a bit nervous myself.
    Agreed. Genuine interest in INFJs is appreciated. Pursuing an INFJ as a result of that genuine interest is great! Pursuing an INFJ for purposes of the pursuit alone is deplorable.

*FWIW, I think Avatar7s issue is not this problem with this particular individual.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    ENTP

Jenocyde, I like when you actually make good points. Solid! Good reality check, too. Awesome.