User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    I know ya'll got the skills. This is why during a prior meet-up I felt the need to give jenocyde props and remark that her entrepeneurial spirit in all things meant that she was an "opportunity actualizer." --Course, as the ENTJ present pointed out, this could justify bank robbery.
    Bank robbery is fraught with too much risk. I could never do anything where the risk is being in prison for a long time. I would die there.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Bank robbery is fraught with too much risk. I could never do anything where the risk is being in prison for a long time. I would die there.
    Of internal bleeding. You're too pretty. Avoid prison at all costs, you must sayeth Yoda.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    Really..Like buying houses with a guy who won't get a ring on her finger? After 7 yrs?

Any woman of this value would be taken by 23 or 24. Meaning married. You would understand. This is a paradox.
    Does she even want a ring? We're not in the dark ages, you know...

MBTI
    ENTP

Really..Like buying houses with a guy who won't get a ring on her finger? After 7 yrs?

Any woman of this value would be taken by 23 or 24. Meaning married. You would understand. This is a paradox.
    That is her decision. If you poach her, she is still living passively. You just become the new boot walking all over her. If you want to help her, help her. Do not wrap yourself in the mantle of looking out for her interests. Your point of view is compromised by your desire to have her for yourself. This is not love.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Of internal bleeding. You're too pretty. Avoid prison at all costs, you must sayeth Yoda.
    I love INFJ humor. It is evil.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Does she even want a ring? We're not in the dark ages, you know...
    True. I do not subscribe to this philosophy but she may.

MBTI
    ENTP

You know..if an INFJ shows someone something personal, it's for a very, very specific reason..

I'm not talking about surface -level things...no. I am referring to deep, relationship issues. She told me these things for a reason. I said, "7 yrs and there's no ring on that finger?" She knew I knew there was a problem. And with her heavy, active flirting, these types of messages started forming a picture inside of me of a potential future. In other words, she thinks I'm good enough. No INFJ would actively flirt, because that would be hurtful, if she didn't mean what her intentions showed. So I can't answer if she wants a ring, no. She does want to be in a relationship..She isn't happy with her current relationship and hasn't been for some time. This is the reason she told me those things. She doesn't want to be with a loser. I haven't told her I offer her a serious, committed, long-term (short of saying marriage) relationship. She doesn't have the courage to break up with him, but she doesn't want to make the change if there's some possibility I wouldn't stay around.

Which you know my position.. I will and I want to . Through thick and thin.

When I expressed my feelings to her. "I feel more than friends for you. But I understand that the circumstances are difficult due to your relationship. I do get it when it comes to that. I just want to be honest"
    ENTP's are doorknob jigglers. INFJ's leave doors unlocked.

MBTI
    ENTP

She looked into my eyes and her expression went from a deep peaceful place of primal understanding...then transformed into a fire of passion which shot out into me. Then she looked down, perhaps feeling unrequited. She is conflicted. This I know! And I feel for her.
    You sound a bit like a stalker, my friend. Has she actually verbally expressed any of these things you KNOW?

I don't think he's a stalker, just a knight-errant.

(In pursuit of a damsel of course.)
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    You sound a bit like a stalker, my friend. Has she actually verbally expressed any of these things you KNOW?
    Hush! He's trying to save her! She clearly needs to be rescued and he knows how to do it.