User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

Default How can I gauge if I am a "healthy" version of my type?

Because I would like to rid myself of all "unhealthy" aspects.

MBTI
    xxxx

That's rather vague. And also, it's impossible to completely rid yourself of all negative, unhealthy aspects. In an unhealthy situation, the healthy response is to act rather unhealthy, lol.

Seriously though, I'd look up ENFJs under stress, ENFJ shadow... etc as a starting point.

P.S. You could work on not being vague. You ENFJs tend to be damn good at being vague, I swear! You do it in a cool way, so props on that one. But... say what you mean. Be blunt. Etc.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Blunt response: I want to be an ideal mate for a marriage partner. Therefore according to Keirsey two "healthy" versions of each type can co-exist with ease. I want to be a healthy version of myself for that reason and also who wants to be an "unhealthy" version of themselves? I want to be the healthiest ENFJ I can be!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanthegreat View Post
    Blunt response: I want to be an ideal mate for a marriage partner. Therefore according to Keirsey two "healthy" versions of each type can co-exist with ease. I want to be a healthy version of myself for that reason and also who wants to be an "unhealthy" version of themselves? I want to be the healthiest ENFJ I can be!
    Step One: Become aware of your own flaws.

Step Two: Do not blame those flaws on anything (like your MBTI type) and accept them as a part of yourself.

Step Three: Find out why these flaws exist. (Most often they have some reasoning that is not apparent at first.)

Step Four: Find a better solution to the reason you discovered in Step Three.

Step Five: Implement that solution into your life until it becomes adopted (like a habit).
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

MBTI
    ISFJ

If you keep taking tests, and you keep getting a J letter at the end of your type code, it means you are still unhealthy.

MBTI
    intp

How much ass do you kiss?
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    If you keep taking tests, and you keep getting a J letter at the end of your type code, it means you are still unhealthy.
    Ahahahahah! Beyond awesome.

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanthegreat View Post
    Okay, blue is unhealthy. Prune that out. Red is good, keep that.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i have to agree with the wench. you have to be okay with who you are and work on the things that are challenging for you and don't let other people define you....or ya know...what sy said.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    don't let other people define you
    This is probably the mistake I observe most in ENFJs. They change to accommodate other people, and eventually lose themselves. This seems to happen especially to ENFJs who have a drive to save other people. They'll do anything to become that person's Superman. While this could theoretically work in certain temporary situations, in reality the ENFJ is usually trying to save someone who never will be saved, either due to genuinely being a lost cause or because this mentality tends to attract users and abusers to the ENFJ who will never be 'healed', hence forever keeping the tie that binds the two together.

ENFJs, never compromise on who you are. If you aren't sure of who you are yet, you are not ready for a relationship. Find yourself first. Remember, if you want to give, to make a contribution, to help people, you must first help yourself. Always, there are no exceptions. Once you know who you are, stick to your guns and always be true to yourself.