• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Would you date BlackCat?

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Eiddy - it's a fact: Blackcat is a sucker for the xxTJ womeenz.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
I like the way you worded womeenz, it also has the connotation of many. LOL

He's young, she's young = possibility

I was just wondering, if the P gets annoyed easily by the J's organization. Also if FP is a bit flighty for a TJ who possibly thinks things over a thousand times before jumping in completely.. Ah it's best I throw MBTI out the window. lol

Now where to find TJ womeenz, hmmm... library, accounting firm, that sounds romantic an INFP hanging around the job waiting for her to get off work.. :D

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
I'm straight, so, negative meatsack. Ask gromit, I mean EJCC.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
LOL, thanks mortabunt. Everything got weird all of a sudden.

But yeah, BlackCat is nice, but I don't do internet dating things. Plus, I don't understand INFPs very well.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Holy crap I forgot that this thread existed.

LMAO @ Morta putting the spotlight on EJCC. LOL.

Well anyways, new pic-

picture.php

Yep.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
LMAO @ Morta putting the spotlight on EJCC. LOL.
Well, we of the similar "I'M NOT THAT GENDER YOU THINK I AM" signatures were apparently meant to be together.
We just need to get MDP2525 over here. Party time!! :party:

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
6. Men should not wear any jewelry other than their watch and their wedding band. Plenty of guys here will disagree, but they're all fags. Do not listen to them. Men do not wear jewelry unless they sell cars.

:laugh: Nice! Although there is something to be said for style. I'm not talking about gold chains and other cheese. But this is something that can't be defined, I think. You either have the ability to pull certain things off or you can't. I've seen guys wear a leather cuff and it worked. I've seen another guy wear one and it didn't work. Eh, what are ya gonna do? :huh:

blackcat It depends upon the type of girl you're trying to attract. I would say that if you like STJ girls or SJ girls...they may like the more conservative look. So the shorter hair thing may work. Who knows? Everyone likes something different. Some chicks like metal dudes. nerds, assholes, jocks, whatever. I suppose some of those I listed are not mutually exclusive. ;)

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
blackcat It depends upon the type of girl you're trying to attract. I would say that if you like STJ girls or SJ girls...they may like the more conservative look. So the shorter hair thing may work. Who knows? Everyone likes something different. Some chicks like metal dudes. nerds, assholes, jocks, whatever. I suppose some of those I listed are not mutually exclusive. ;)

I kinda chuckled at this, because I am all of those people. Go figure.

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
Nope. Mostly because I'm married, and having two NF's in the same room for two long is emotionally draining. :p

ETA: whoa, I just responded to a really old thread, lol.

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Not sure, I only hold off because I don't like doing the "me too!" thing... :doh: *sigh*

Spambump the "would you hook up with the person above you" thread. Every now and then type "skip me" so you don't seem too keen. ;)

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Uh oh. I see INFPs a plottin'. :ninja:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Spambump the "would you hook up with the person above you" thread. Every now and then type "skip me" so you don't seem too keen. ;)

Did that a bit already...

D

Dali

If you were a girl, a lot less serious, had J rather than P, had more E than I, more Fe than Fi and had a more developed Te then yeah, I probably would date the hell out of you. ;)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you were a girl, a lot less serious, had J rather than P, had more E than I, more Fe than Fi and had a more developed Te then yeah, I probably would date the hell out of you. ;)

So you want me to be an ENFJ? Lol. :D

D

Dali

Why, is that too hard? :huh:

I'll have you know perserverance and determination shall score you a lot of points in my book.