• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Would you date BlackCat?

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
*Whispers*
BlackCat, she's even more viable cause she's even closer to being a legal option..

^You would say that. :rofl1:

And it's okay Blackcat, I wear a necklace too it just doesn't show. It is tucked between my undershirt and my regular shirt. :)

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Hey now, the bf wears his Iron Ring on his right pinky...and, according to him, it is NOT a jewellery! :D

My goodness. Such an INFJ male thing to do: "BY MY SOLEMN ENGINEERING OATH, AS DWALIN THE DWARF KING OF THE NIEBELUNG DECREED, I WILL WEAR THIS IRON RING AS A SYMBOL OF MY WORSHIP OF THE GODDESS TECHNE AND HER DARK SECRETS."

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's funny, I agree with you Tallulah, before you even said that I was planning on getting my hair medium length and to lose the goatee.

This is all cool advice. Now why are no XXTJ women here! :( You other people are awesome for saying you would (nice confidence boost), and this isn't to say I wouldn't, but my preferred partners are hardly posting. Ironic.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
My goodness. Such an INFJ male thing to do: "BY MY SOLEMN ENGINEERING OATH, AS DWALIN THE DWARF KING OF THE NIEBELUNG DECREED, I WILL WEAR THIS IRON RING AS A SYMBOL OF MY WORSHIP OF THE GODDESS TECHNE AND HER DARK SECRETS."

So what about a straight man who wore his grandfather's old rings? INFJ too? INFP?

You must remember, too, that back in the 1920's straight men wore rings that weren't their wedding band.

I like jewelry on men if it's tasteful and fits their personality. Jewelry on men becomes bad when it involves massive gold chains and the top buttons of his undone.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
This is all cool advice. Now why are no XXTJ women here! You other people are awesome for saying you would (nice confidence boost), and this isn't to say I wouldn't, but my preferred partners are hardly posting. Ironic.

Stop crying. Be a man!

x82138246418959171_9.jpg

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
It's funny, I agree with you Tallulah, before you even said that I was planning on getting my hair medium length and to lose the goatee.

This is all cool advice. Now why are no XXTJ women here! :( You other people are awesome for saying you would (nice confidence boost), and this isn't to say I wouldn't, but my preferred partners are hardly posting. Ironic.

There really aren't that many TJ women on the boards, I don't think. Couple of NTJs that are already taken, and hardly any STJs, period.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
So what about a straight man who wore his grandfather's old rings? INFJ too? INFP?

You must remember, too, that back in the 1920's straight men wore rings that weren't their wedding band.

I like jewelry on men if it's tasteful and fits their personality. Jewelry on men becomes bad when it involves massive gold chains and the top buttons of his undone.

Every man has two grandfathers and one father and nevermind how many uncles, great-grandfathers, etc.

You gonna wear every bauble that's important to you? There is only one ring that matters enough to wear.

Qre:us

We started off as friends, and, back then, I once joked that it could be used as another type of ring...*just the right size*. Hah...two guesses how that joke went over.

When he claimed otherwise, you know, how us ENTPs like facts and proofs, I told him to drop trou and prove it.

Ah, teasing INFJs and makin' 'em :blush:... my fave hobby!

Yeah, but the Iron Ring is cool.

Yeah, except for the false advertisement part, as it's really stainless steel.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Guess I don't need to post as I'm an old, unavailable xxfp woman.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8

Holy shit, best line of the day. :yim_rolling_on_the_

Every man has two grandfathers and one father and nevermind how many uncles, great-grandfathers, etc.

You gonna wear every bauble that's important to you? There is only one ring that matters enough to wear.

Agreed.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, except for the false advertisement part, as it's really stainless steel.

I know two people who have it, I know it's machined stainless steel. I will, however, admit that I am slightly biased... :blush:

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
I wouldn't date you man, sorry to break your heart but don't take it personal, we were just born of the same gender.

Zoom

Self sustaining supernova
Enneagram
9w8
I think he's a dude and referring to your dudeness.

I was not referring to his dudeness, no.

What do you mean by this? If it's my weight then I'm losing a good bit of it right now, since I'm sick of not feeling great about my body.

Yes, I do mean your general physicality - I am active, and love using my body and treating it well. I want to be able to do things with a partner and be attracted to them.

It's a very positive thing if you are changing you for yourself , because those are the kind of changes that can make a difference and truly last.

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
When I was younger, I might have considered dating you, but I don't really know how you come off IRL and that would be the major deciding factor for me. Other posters have given better advice than I could about what to do looks-wise to attract more girls. I don't mind it, personally, but my sister and a friend (neither xxTJs - but both youngish and good catches) agree that the metal-slacker-with-long-hair look (not to say you are a slacker, but that seems to be an assumption they make about people who look the way you do) can be a total deal-breaker even if the guy is funny, intelligent and nice.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I see a problem area in the dating field. I would, however, go to a concert with you or something, that is if we didn't live worlds apart.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2

*Wondering who are your preferred partners*

And who said SJ girls??? lol

Your a great guy. I know you will find someone. I liked Synarch's advice about the colors, the shoulder length hair, and the goatee. I think it would up your attractiveness factor; however, if this is the true you, at least for now, since we all change; it is better to be loved for who you are than for who some one else thinks you should be.

:hug: Good luck!