• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Would you date BlackCat?

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
^ LOL!

Sorry BC, I'm going to have to pass. Nothing personal buddy. :cheers: Maybe if you were a chick though. :yes:

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Depends on what breed of cat you are. :D

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You seem nice enough.. I'd give it a shot :) I'm not so sure how an INFP/ ?NTP would end up though..

One of my large crushes is an INTP, she was awesome. We could easily work out together. However, she just ended a very long relationship, so I consider her off limits until she's well over it. :)

ring the bell

One of my large crushes is an INTP, she was awesome. We could easily work out together. However, she just ended a very long relationship, so I consider her off limits until she's well over it. :)

Yeah, there is a chemistry between the two types. I've been delightfully intertwined with an INFP before. He was dreamy :)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
BlackCat, as an INFP who has dated one before: highly recommended if you're good with surprises (the good ones).

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
the infp/intp conversations are usually great and i like INs and can get along with any perciever.
i like your approach, so, hmm, probably... if i was more into intimate relationships.
although you might be too needy for me. the only infp guy i know is like that, but he's messed up.

i thought it was illegal for me to date cats...

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I screwed up by getting scared of the intensity. :doh:

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
:D

Just for the fun of it. Pics and info in my profile. I like XXTJ girls, but I'm not picky. :jew:

This is semi serious. I'm interested in the responses actually.

so youre only interested if we find your type/physical appearance combination attractive enough to date?
why dont you give some more details like the kind of relationship you would like, etc, the info would be useful irl. you dont want to find out that when you finally land some TJ girl thats she's gonna scream and run out the door as soon as you start writing her love poems in blood.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
although you might be too needy for me. the only infp guy i know is like that, but he's messed up.

Yeah no need to jump to conclusions. :yes:

BlackCat, as an INFP who has dated one before: highly recommended if you're good with surprises (the good ones).

I had one too, we were going to get together but she had to move away for college. It was very cool. At that point in my life I appreciated that someone could relate to me, so I was very attracted to her.

so youre only interested if we find your type/physical appearance combination attractive enough to date?

Just me in general.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
why dont you give some more details like the kind of relationship you would like, etc, the info would be useful irl. you dont want to find out that when you finally land some TJ girl thats she's gonna scream and run out the door as soon as you start writing her love poems in blood.

Another INTP. Roll a dice and pick one.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dating TJ girls is awesome until they start bugging you about like, being productive and shit...buzzkill, brah. Total buzzkill.