User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    *Whispers*
    BlackCat, she's even more viable cause she's even closer to being a legal option..
    ^You would say that.

And it's okay Blackcat, I wear a necklace too it just doesn't show. It is tucked between my undershirt and my regular shirt.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Hey now, the bf wears his Iron Ring on his right pinky...and, according to him, it is NOT a jewellery!
    Yeah, but the Iron Ring is cool.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Hey now, the bf wears his Iron Ring on his right pinky...and, according to him, it is NOT a jewellery!
    My goodness. Such an INFJ male thing to do: "BY MY SOLEMN ENGINEERING OATH, AS DWALIN THE DWARF KING OF THE NIEBELUNG DECREED, I WILL WEAR THIS IRON RING AS A SYMBOL OF MY WORSHIP OF THE GODDESS TECHNE AND HER DARK SECRETS."
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    *Whispers*
    BlackCat, she's even more viable cause she's even closer to being a legal option..
    Haha.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

It's funny, I agree with you Tallulah, before you even said that I was planning on getting my hair medium length and to lose the goatee.

This is all cool advice. Now why are no XXTJ women here! You other people are awesome for saying you would (nice confidence boost), and this isn't to say I wouldn't, but my preferred partners are hardly posting. Ironic.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    My goodness. Such an INFJ male thing to do: "BY MY SOLEMN ENGINEERING OATH, AS DWALIN THE DWARF KING OF THE NIEBELUNG DECREED, I WILL WEAR THIS IRON RING AS A SYMBOL OF MY WORSHIP OF THE GODDESS TECHNE AND HER DARK SECRETS."
    So what about a straight man who wore his grandfather's old rings? INFJ too? INFP?

You must remember, too, that back in the 1920's straight men wore rings that weren't their wedding band.

I like jewelry on men if it's tasteful and fits their personality. Jewelry on men becomes bad when it involves massive gold chains and the top buttons of his undone.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    This is all cool advice. Now why are no XXTJ women here! You other people are awesome for saying you would (nice confidence boost), and this isn't to say I wouldn't, but my preferred partners are hardly posting. Ironic.

Stop crying. Be a man!

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    It's funny, I agree with you Tallulah, before you even said that I was planning on getting my hair medium length and to lose the goatee.

There really aren't that many TJ women on the boards, I don't think. Couple of NTJs that are already taken, and hardly any STJs, period.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    So what about a straight man who wore his grandfather's old rings? INFJ too? INFP?

You must remember, too, that back in the 1920's straight men wore rings that weren't their wedding band.

I like jewelry on men if it's tasteful and fits their personality. Jewelry on men becomes bad when it involves massive gold chains and the top buttons of his undone.
    Every man has two grandfathers and one father and nevermind how many uncles, great-grandfathers, etc.

You gonna wear every bauble that's important to you? There is only one ring that matters enough to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    We started off as friends, and, back then, I once joked that it could be used as another type of ring...*just the right size*. Hah...two guesses how that joke went over.

When he claimed otherwise, you know, how us ENTPs like facts and proofs, I told him to drop trou and prove it.

Ah, teasing INFJs and makin' 'em ... my fave hobby!

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Yeah, but the Iron Ring is cool.
    Yeah, except for the false advertisement part, as it's really stainless steel.