First 678910 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Actually, you're a cutie but you'd be really hot with a haircut. I know this post isn't productive, but just my 2 cents.
    What I do is I grow it out and then donate it to Locks for Love. I'm about to get it cut again, I'm going to keep it until I graduate. It's a PITA anyways.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post
    I do agree with this, you need a haircut, the flavor savor needs to go (it's creepy) and I tend to like more manly looking men like Synarch.

Otherwise, you're a pretty cool guy and if we were stuck on an island and you were willing to be the catcher, I'd give it some serious thought and if there were no large animals I'd probably even go for it.
    So...he has to chop the hair,the face-hair, look like Synarch, get stuck on an island, beat out large animals...to vie for your manmeat between the moon valley?

Casa nova, you!

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Actually, you're a cutie but you'd be really hot with a haircut. I know this post isn't productive, but just my 2 cents.
    Tend to agree--the shoulder-length cut/no facial hair look really suited you. The ponytail lends more of a roadie look.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ENTP

Blackcat, I'm going to help you cos seeing as you donate your hair to kids with cancer you must be cool.

With all my powers of imagination and sex appeal I have compiled the following list:

1. Wear dark colors other than black. You are fair haired and skinned, but black is too harsh and shows dandruff too easily. Try dark green or dark blue or even dark brown and something with a little visual patten.

2. Cut your hair and make it stand taller on your head. You have a round face, so you should try to lengthen your visual profile.

3. Get a pair of rectangularly rimmed glasses. Again your face is round so it will help add some contrasting definition to your face.

4. Wear collared shirts that are wider open at the neck. This will help your shoulders appear wider, which would help you.

5. Lose the goatee.

6. Men should not wear any jewelry other than their watch and their wedding band. Plenty of guys here will disagree, but they're all fags. Do not listen to them. Men do not wear jewelry unless they sell cars.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    What do you mean by this? If it's my weight then I'm losing a good bit of it right now, since I'm sick of not feeling great about my body.
    Good for you man! I think you're a pretty outgoing and good guy. It takes a while to find your niche when it comes to girls. Even a guy as outgoing and confident and handsome and awesome as me gets rejected often. If I try to pick up 10 girls 8 or 9 blow me off. It's just part of things, not everybody will be attracted to you.

So self esteem is a HUGE HELP, keep working on building that up and I wouldn't have had the balls to start this thread so that says a lot about you already.

MBTI
    ENTP

Good for you man! I think you're a pretty outgoing and good guy. It takes a while to find your niche when it comes to girls. Even a guy as outgoing and confident and handsome and awesome as me gets rejected often. If I try to pick up 10 girls 8 or 9 blow me off. It's just part of things, not everybody will be attracted to you.

So self esteem is a HUGE HELP, keep working on building that up and I wouldn't have had the balls to start this thread so that says a lot about you already.
    True that. You have some big balls. The world is your oyster.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Blackcat, I'm going to help you cos seeing as you donate your hair to kids with cancer you must be cool.

With all my powers of imagination and sex appeal I have compiled the following list:

1. Wear dark colors other than black. You are fair haired and skinned, but black is too harsh and shows dandruff too easily. Try dark green or dark blue or even dark brown and something with a little visual patten.

2. Cut your hair and make it stand taller on your head. You have a round face, so you should try to lengthen your visual profile.

3. Get a pair of rectangularly rimmed glasses. Again your face is round so it will help add some contrasting definition to your face.

4. Wear collared shirts that are wider open at the neck. This will help your shoulders appear wider, which would help you.

5. Lose the goatee.

6. Men should not wear any jewelry other than their watch and their wedding band. Plenty of guys here will disagree, but they're all fags. Do not listen to them. Men do not wear jewelry unless they sell cars.
    I don't wear/need glasses. My vision is very good. As for jewelry I tuck those necklaces under my shirt at all times, those pics are old.

Otherwise noted. I did plan on re-evaluating my look after graduation.

I personally think I've got the self esteem thing down. But again thanks for you guy's advice.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I like the goatee. There's really nothing wrong with it. People just have different taste in style.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    How does everyone know my age here? Did I announce it or something?
    Yeah, as you know at this point, you did.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Haha. I certainly know how to sound weird, don't I? I'm 15 now, though.
    Interesting. Moving up in the world.

*Whispers*
    BlackCat, she's even more viable cause she's even closer to being a legal option..
    - Caleb

"I am what I need to be..."

"Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity."

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Hey now, the bf wears his Iron Ring on his right pinky...and, according to him, it is NOT a jewellery!