• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs and Hate/Revenge

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You'll lose this game when the INFJ figures out you're fucking with their head and they slam the door in your face.

This goes for when anyone figures it out. No one honestly wants to have their head fucked with.

This isn't a type trait at all... why would anyone think it was?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't get ENTP's at all... so no mind fuckery needed here.

You'll lose this game when the INFJ figures out you're fucking with their head and they slam the door in your face. EDITED: I read that your INFJ friends enjoy this? Do they know you're fucking with them? That's a different story.

I meant good-natured, playful mind-fuckery. (See what I did there?)

:wubbie: :wubbie: :hug: :wubbie:

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I meant good-natured, playful mind-fuckery. (See what I did there?)

:wubbie: :wubbie: :hug: :wubbie:

I see what you did, there. Okay, that's different.

I can't get comfortable around people until I think I have a fair grasp on their personality. If a part of their personality is to occasionally fuck with me in a good-natured way, that's okay.

Funny! I'm suddenly reminded of one of my best friends. He's either ENTJ or ENTP. I'm leaning toward ENTP these days. Anyway, he does like a little bit of good-natured mind-fuckery, and I do laugh when I catch him doing it. Yeah, I'm becoming more and more convinced he's ENTP. I should have him take the test one of these days.

I digress ...

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I see what you did, there. Okay, that's different.

I can't get comfortable around people until I think I have a fair grasp on their personality. If a part of their personality is to occasionally fuck with me in a good-natured way, that's okay.

Funny! I'm suddenly reminded of one of my best friends. He's either ENTJ or ENTP. I'm leaning toward ENTP these days. Anyway, he does like a little bit of good-natured mind-fuckery, and I do laugh when I catch him doing it. Yeah, I'm becoming more and more convinced he's ENTP. I should have him take the test one of these days.

I digress ...

I fuck with everyone in a good-natured way. Unless I'm not.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When there is someone who has either done something to me or acted in a certain way towards me (unpleasant of course), I immediately put them on my "sh*t list" and from that moment on, I may go out of my way to make things difficult for them. Not in a way that it would be harmful, but I would not go out of my way for them. Are any other INFJs here that are the same way? Okay, at times, I may do something evil as revenge (as long as this does not go against my own values). ;)

Are INFJs pretty black and white when it comes to liking and hating people? For myself, if somebody does not engage me, I really don't have any interest in conversing with them.

In this case I suggest forgive them. It's not for them, but for you.
No one wants to decay inside-out.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
What would you like to know?

Feel free to ask, Grandad Synarch.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sUaD2r11oE"]grandad[/YOUTUBE]

:laugh: That was nice. What do you think about ENTP's reputation for being more likely than other types to stray when in long-term commitments?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What would you like to know?

Feel free to ask, Grandad Synarch.
I'm actually a bit snackish, so you're welcome to try. It's cute if you want to try to screw with INFJ heads like mine because I'm not exactly a babe in the woods. It doesn't make me mad because it's more charming to just see the sincere effort.

:popc1:

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't get ENTP's at all... so no mind fuckery needed here.

I'm an ENTP (as you know Intricate Mystic) and that's not how I think.

I'm surprised at you Synarch. You're so mature on so many things. Makes sense that you'll prolly grow from this :)

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm actually a bit snackish, so you're welcome to try. It's cute if you want to try to screw with INFJ heads like mine because I'm not exactly a babe in the woods. It doesn't make me mad because it's more charming to just see the sincere effort.

:popc1:

Nice try.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm an ENTP (as you know Intricate Mystic) and that's not how I think.

I'm surprised at you Synarch. You're so mature on so many things. Makes sense that you'll prolly grow from this :)

I can't be perfect about everything, Avatar7.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
:laugh: That was nice. What do you think about ENTP's reputation for being more likely than other types to stray when in long-term commitments?

Even though I have been on every possible side of this equation (cheated, cheated on, etc.), I don't have trouble staying faithful. Infidelity ends relationships. It destroys intimacy. It requires you to live a double life that is taxing and destructive to everything you care about. I have a healthy fear of infidelity and its consequences in damaging something precious and beautiful. I've learned from my own mistakes and from the mistakes of others. I can see how it would be possible for an ENTP to take an opportunity if they saw the relationship dying and wanted a way to make sure it died.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Even though I have been on every possible side of this equation (cheated, cheated on, etc.), I don't have trouble staying faithful. Infidelity ends relationships. It destroys intimacy. It requires you to live a double life that is taxing and destructive to everything you care about. I have a healthy fear of infidelity and its consequences in damaging something precious and beautiful. I've learned from my own mistakes and from the mistakes of others. I can see how it would be possible for an ENTP to take an opportunity if they saw the relationship dying and wanted a way to make sure it died.

This sort of thing is why I'm not sure that ENTP-INFJ matches are a good idea. I know that personally, trust has always been very important to me in relationships. I couldn't trust someone who would potentially do this.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
This sort of thing is why I'm not sure that ENTP-INFJ matches are a good idea. I know that personally, trust has always been very important to me in relationships. I couldn't trust someone who would potentially do this.

I was just completely honest with you. Is this not the basis of trust? I don't cheat. I take my relationships seriously. I assume it's likely other ENTP's are the same way.

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram

Sometimes I feel like my dominant function is really extroverted feeling. I'm more of a feeling person than an intuition person anyway, although I am pretty high on both. So extroverted intuition in itself isn't really a huge turn-on for me, even though the Myers Briggs people seem to think it is for some reason.

I'd definitely date an ENTP girl if I liked her, but I personally am not all that comfortable or interested in dating a thinking-dominant girl (although of all extroverted thinking types, I'd be probably most likely to date an ENTP, or maybe an ESTP).

Everyone is different, I've seen INFJs and ENTJs together and I can't stand most of the ENTJs I've met (in real life that is). But I've dated an ESFJ once and they're considered least likely compatible for INFJs (maybe they have a point though, it didn't work out so great, but we liked each other enough to go out).

The point is, science in itself doesn't dictate who you should like. IJ's and EP's tend to have opposite attraction, but who's to say it will last in many cases? It takes work. I will say this though: from what I've seen INFJ and ENFP is often a great match (fireworks), so is INFJ and ENFJ, and so is INFJ and INFP. Two INFJs might work, if they could find each other, LOL.

just my two cents.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
Glad I read this thread; explains a lot. Need to remind myself to stay the fuck away from cute INFJ girls :p Hell is proximity to itself, afterall.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I was just completely honest with you. Is this not the basis of trust? I don't cheat. I take my relationships seriously. I assume it's likely other ENTP's are the same way.

Dearest Synarch,
Yes, this is, indeed the basis of trust. Thank you for your very open and honest reply to my question. I enjoy reading your well articulated thoughts on this forum and appreciate the positive things you have said about Infj's in particular. It has been so nice to go from feeling like an oddball in the world to finding oneself not only not alone, but actually sometimes even appreciated at typology c.
I.M.