User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    I'm actually a bit snackish, so you're welcome to try. It's cute if you want to try to screw with INFJ heads like mine because I'm not exactly a babe in the woods. It doesn't make me mad because it's more charming to just see the sincere effort.

Nice try.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    I'm an ENTP (as you know Intricate Mystic) and that's not how I think.

I'm surprised at you Synarch. You're so mature on so many things. Makes sense that you'll prolly grow from this
    I can't be perfect about everything, Avatar7.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Nice try.
    You're the one who is supposed to do all the work with such games. I'll just wait for the next one.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Intricate Mystic View Post
    That was nice. What do you think about ENTP's reputation for being more likely than other types to stray when in long-term commitments?
    Even though I have been on every possible side of this equation (cheated, cheated on, etc.), I don't have trouble staying faithful. Infidelity ends relationships. It destroys intimacy. It requires you to live a double life that is taxing and destructive to everything you care about. I have a healthy fear of infidelity and its consequences in damaging something precious and beautiful. I've learned from my own mistakes and from the mistakes of others. I can see how it would be possible for an ENTP to take an opportunity if they saw the relationship dying and wanted a way to make sure it died.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    You're the one who is supposed to do all the work with such games. I'll just wait for the next one.
    I wasn't playing.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Even though I have been on every possible side of this equation (cheated, cheated on, etc.), I don't have trouble staying faithful. Infidelity ends relationships. It destroys intimacy. It requires you to live a double life that is taxing and destructive to everything you care about. I have a healthy fear of infidelity and its consequences in damaging something precious and beautiful. I've learned from my own mistakes and from the mistakes of others. I can see how it would be possible for an ENTP to take an opportunity if they saw the relationship dying and wanted a way to make sure it died.
    This sort of thing is why I'm not sure that ENTP-INFJ matches are a good idea. I know that personally, trust has always been very important to me in relationships. I couldn't trust someone who would potentially do this.

MBTI
    ENTP

This sort of thing is why I'm not sure that ENTP-INFJ matches are a good idea. I know that personally, trust has always been very important to me in relationships. I couldn't trust someone who would potentially do this.
    I was just completely honest with you. Is this not the basis of trust? I don't cheat. I take my relationships seriously. I assume it's likely other ENTP's are the same way.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Sometimes I feel like my dominant function is really extroverted feeling. I'm more of a feeling person than an intuition person anyway, although I am pretty high on both. So extroverted intuition in itself isn't really a huge turn-on for me, even though the Myers Briggs people seem to think it is for some reason.

I'd definitely date an ENTP girl if I liked her, but I personally am not all that comfortable or interested in dating a thinking-dominant girl (although of all extroverted thinking types, I'd be probably most likely to date an ENTP, or maybe an ESTP).

Everyone is different, I've seen INFJs and ENTJs together and I can't stand most of the ENTJs I've met (in real life that is). But I've dated an ESFJ once and they're considered least likely compatible for INFJs (maybe they have a point though, it didn't work out so great, but we liked each other enough to go out).

The point is, science in itself doesn't dictate who you should like. IJ's and EP's tend to have opposite attraction, but who's to say it will last in many cases? It takes work. I will say this though: from what I've seen INFJ and ENFP is often a great match (fireworks), so is INFJ and ENFJ, and so is INFJ and INFP. Two INFJs might work, if they could find each other, LOL.

just my two cents.

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

Glad I read this thread; explains a lot. Need to remind myself to stay the fuck away from cute INFJ girls :P Hell is proximity to itself, afterall.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I was just completely honest with you. Is this not the basis of trust? I don't cheat. I take my relationships seriously. I assume it's likely other ENTP's are the same way.
    Dearest Synarch,
    Yes, this is, indeed the basis of trust. Thank you for your very open and honest reply to my question. I enjoy reading your well articulated thoughts on this forum and appreciate the positive things you have said about Infj's in particular. It has been so nice to go from feeling like an oddball in the world to finding oneself not only not alone, but actually sometimes even appreciated at typology c.
    I.M.