User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i believe in psychic ability but i don't really feel the need for a reading...i would though if it was just kept very vague...or i had a specific thing in mind or an intuition about something i wasn't sure i should trust...like a business idea or something...i don't know. i would like to speak to a medium though...a lot actually.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

We should get together then, sometime
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

If I understand the question the answer is: Never

I think that the entire psychic thing is nonesense.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I have had many psychic readings (on my own, not in a group). Some were realistic, some were just totally fake! Last time I had one, it was freaking hilarious! I was on a paranormal fair a few months ago, and all of the sudden a man came to me. He was one of the psychics there and on a big screen I read that this guy had 6 different psychic abilities. Well, that man came to me, and I think I'll probably never forget this moment. Ever!

Dude: Hey there, young woman! (by the way, he was Spanish)
    Me: Err, hi.
    Dude: Is see that your energy is really unhealthy! Do you have any communication problems?
    Me: Guess not, I just hate everybody.
    Dude: Let me give you an energetic massage, to release the negative energy.
    Me: No, thanks. Even if I had problems, I would rather solve them on my own. Not with a massage.
    Dude: That is so sad! Because, what I see here, is a very negative energy bulb, right on the top of your heart. With my energetic massage, it can be removed right away and all of your problems will be gone.
    Me: I don't have any problems, thank you. And even if I had them, they would be a nice variation on my already boringly perfect life.
    Dude: No way! Sit down! Sit down!
    Me: Okay... *I sit down*
    Dude: You have many communication problems. People want to be friends with you, and you keep pushing them away! And then they start to get envious and then your negative energy begins to grow explosively! I see you have been hurt in the past... In your love life!
    Me: Seriously, I have no love life. I don't want relationships because all the people I know are dull and boring and pathetic. I never even really wanted a relationship!
    Dude: *stares at me like he doesn't know what he's hearing* Tell me, what is your name?
    Me: Katalin.
    Dude: Alright, Natalie, how old are you? I see you're 23!
    Me: I'm 17.
    Dude: *stares at me again* You said you only know dull and boring people.
    Me: Don't believe me? You should just meet them!
    Dude: You have never been in love?
    Me: Well, there was this one guy I used to fancy a little bit because he wasn't THAT stupid.
    Dude: Alright, give me your hand! *grabs my hand* Let me see. A! Aha! I see him. He's handsome! He's very handsome! There are a lot of girls looking at him! You have a lot of concurrents!
    Me: He has a giant nose and a ridiculous haircut. All of the girls hate him because he wears the clothes his brothers used to wear eight years ago.
    Dude: *can't believe what I am saying* So you are a very good person, I see... He is noticing that as well! He sees that you are a very nice and beautiful girl! You have a great chance with him!
    Me: He's gay and has a nerdy boyfriend.
    Dude: Ahhh... I feel that you will have a boyfriend in a few weeks! Your friends will introduce you to him. At a bar!
    Me: I don't go to bars and what did I say? I only know creepy people. I. Don't. Have. Any. Friends. And. I. Don't. Even. Want. Them.
    Dude: Ah. Then you'll have a boyfriend in four months. If you let me release you from this negative energy bulb!
    Me: No, I'm sorry, I really have to go now. Give my cute little negative energy bulb some fresh air and a few cuddles. Its feeling have just been hurt. Bye bye.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

aww that's funny but maybe he's right...maybe you do need a lil energy massage haha

ya poor thing...an enfp who doesn't like people... somethin's just not right about that.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

It happens to the best of us. Sometimes the world just needs to take a hike
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I have had sometimes where i can forsee things in the future happening, not picture perfect situations but i can tell when somethings gonna go down. Ex. I was at my friend kevins house sitting in his backyard, when all of a sudden when i look up i see the world like iv'e already seen it like this before at this time. I feel so weird when stuff like this happens( I think I am a closet NF). Or yesterday, cause yesterday was the first time I was drinking 2 40oz, and I knew as I was drinking them i said to myself how somethings gonna happen tonight, and we all ended up hooking up 3 way(2 girls 1 guy) with my 3 other friends there. Woah that was quite a weird night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Incidentally, I believe that I am a dominant Ti user, and I often have trouble explaining things that I understand well. It's a matter of organizing the presentation of material. I can have it perfectly organized in my head all at once, but structuring the sequential delivery of material so that others understand is a different matter entirely, and requires a different skill set that I am apparently lacking.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    There will come a time that I will do the smacking.
    Best line of the day. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i would like to speak to a medium though...a lot actually.
    Hell-fucking-no-thank-you.

To answer the question, yes I've been to many psychics/healers/tarot readers/astrologists, etc... A lot of people I've met in my life through different travels are involved in some way or another. I think some people are more perceptive than others and are able to give you insight into yourself. I don't necessarily believe in any of it, but I don't care enough to challenge it. Some people are surprisingly accurate and have told me events that will happen. But like anything in life, I listen with intensity and forget it the minute I walk out the door.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Never had it done, but wouldn't be averse to it, if only for giggles.
    I'm in agreement with the INTP.

MBTI
    ENTP

Several times, like between 10 and 20. Either
    (1) the reader is exceptionally good at reading people
    (2) the reader actually is psychic or
    (3) the power of suggestion results in my seeing patterns from the reader's random speculation.
    I find any / all of those fascinating. In some ways 1 & 3 even more than 2.

In my experience, about half of what they say has no correlation to my life. The other half is dead on. I mean spooky dead on.
    Quote Originally Posted by pippi View Post
    Fiver is correct, it is freeing to not have to impress someone, to be accepted for who you really are.