User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

Default I'd like some advice from some ENFJ's :)

So my fellow extraverted feelers

I'd like to know what types you've dated and how it went with each type, also do you have a way of quickly falling for someone? I know I do, WHEN the person is special to me of course.

Any help would be loved thanks so much!

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Hello, Johnathon. I'd be happy to discuss it.

Do you know what types you tend to go for yourself? Or are you new to the idea and just trying to establish a personal pattern of past relationships?

I'm a hard sell. I don't fall in love easily or out of it easily. My interest can be piqued and I may find a fascinating object, but love? No. That's serious.

I've dated NTPs and STPs. My first "boyfriend" at 16 was an SP. I was really shy then, a tomboy, and unsure of myself. He was a great guy really. A hell-raiser but very sweet and good-natured. Everybody knew him at school. He was one of the girl-worshiped jocks, and I can still remember the two of us spotting each other at the bus station, and nodding across bodies like "Yep. Gonna date THAT."

INTP, master mechanic, genius prone, bumpy ride, still friends. Didn't go badly because of type. Went badly because of personal problems.

ISTP, another mechanic, terribly sharp, *powerful* mutual attraction. Drug addict. I had never been so in love with anyone in my life. It was like being functionally insane. We could predict each other, even over the phone. It was easy. I still get a weird ripple effect in my brain when I think about him.

ENTP, yes, another mechanic. Mentally dazzling, easy going, witty, calm, so beautiful. I had no intention of ever liking him but he made sure that I did. We fell in together pretty much right away, and became this mythical pair (the garage was a gossip mill.... and you think *women* talk about each other?...). It was tacitly understood that I was "his girl" and no body hit on me because of it. Ultimately we were kept apart by an arcane but very real and operational socio-economic divide. He was "someone" and I was not. I probably would have married him. We made a dynamic affectionate set.

I have had other entanglements with INTPs and ENTPs, but I think what I've written is pretty adequate.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

:/ cool people dont kiss and tell
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Pardon?
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

ouh damn, I mixed the words up
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

I don't see how Pink was " kissing and telling"? This is a site based off of people's personal experiences, so talking modestly about situations she's been through is hardly divulging unnecessary information, or betraying a confidence. I don't see any place where she persecuted, or spoke in a slanderous manner about, anyone she was mentioning.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    enfp

My dating experiences were almost completely with SP's before I got married. I was pretty wild during my youth, so it stands to reason that I "mixed it up" with a disproportionate number of these types. Here is the breakdown:

First LTR in college ISFP, total stoner, mooch, aimless like a lost puppy. While I was pretty aimless too, this guy could have been a body double for a zombie. And I was too young to take care of two people..... Wore thin really fast.

Fun fling with a handsome ISTP that was cut short when he was sent to prison for grand theft auto. Nice, eh?

The ESTP who couldn't pull out of the driveway without pulling my clothes off. That went nowhere. Fast.

LTR also in college with an ESFP alcoholic, cheater. If his mouth was open he was telling a lie. Very verbally abusive. Complete loser dipshit.

I would never involve myself with an SP after my experiences with them... There are more than what I have written about here. But I am certain there are good ones out there, I just never was involved with one.

MBTI
    ENFJ

any more enfj's out there with advice? Thank you to the one female enfj who replied. I find myself attracted to ESTP females. Yet, i feel kinda like there is a slight glass wall between us to "connect" fully. not to sure of it. but yea thats what i think. funny story about estp male and ripping your clothes off lol. hope you don't take offense to that "illume"

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

ESTP, eh? You like the Ultimate Human? They're the cannonballs and we're the rubber bullets. *laughs*

Any girl in particular?
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    ESTP, eh? You like the Ultimate Human? They're the cannonballs and we're the rubber bullets. *laughs*

Any girl in particular?
    Ultimate human? Cannon balls? rubber bullets?

explain!