User Tag List

View Poll Results: What Types Empower You To Pay Attention To Life's Whisper?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • INFJ

1 20.00%
  • ENFJ

0 0%
  • INTP

0 0%
  • ENTP

0 0%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
  • ISFP

0 0%
  • ENTJ

0 0%
  • INTJ

0 0%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ESTJ

0 0%
  • INFP

3 60.00%
  • ENFP

1 20.00%
  • ISTP

0 0%
  • ESTP

0 0%
  • ESFJ

0 0%
  • ESFP

0 0%
  • Don't Know But Feel Empowered

0 0%
12 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Default Who Inspires You?

We all need each other.

With all the different messages in the world saying do that, live this way, that way, eat this, don't eat that, value this and this and this...(you know what I'm saying)...

What type(s) inspires you to hear, listen to and act on, Your inner voice?...To have the courage to follow Your Heart...Despite all of the other messages we are exposed to?

When would you want to be around what types? To what level? Why would that be of importance to you?

*Sorry we can't choose multiple types..by the time I tried to enable that the system wouldn't allow it. So I guess choose the best answer.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    What type(s) inspires you to hear, listen to and act on, Your inner voice?...To have the courage to follow Your Heart...Despite all of the other messages we are exposed to?
    I'm going to say INTJ, ENTJ, and ESTP. I get a feeling to this effect when I ask these people (who are my friends of course) for advice. Getting a very different perspective helps me, and seeing other sides of the things I ask advice about etc motivates me and reassures me.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Sniffles

Definately NFs!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I'm going to say INTJ, ENTJ, and ESTP. I get a feeling to this effect when I ask these people (who are my friends of course) for advice. Getting a very different perspective helps me, and seeing other sides of the things I ask advice about etc motivates me and reassures me.
    Do you have any friends...who walk alongside you, shoulder to shoulder...emotionally....sot of in lock-step guide you to greater depth of understandings...and shed light on important priorital paths which you feel would be good for you? Not solely BlackCat, Everyone..

?
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Definately NFs!
    I may understand..
    I really feel the greatest energization with NFs! And then, when people aren't around, is there some element of nature, all of it, a place you go, a sound you like to hear, or inanimate things which inspire you? I mean, I realize people aren't always around and sometimes we prefer to be alone but shouldn't have to feel lonely

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    Do you have any friends...who walk alongside you, shoulder to shoulder...emotionally....sort of in lock-step guide you to greater depth of understandings...and shed light on important priorital paths which you feel would be good for you? Not solely BlackCat, Everyone..

?
    Ah you meant just people in general in my life. That probably would be my INFJ best friend.

My first response was just taken from my experiences on the net and stuff from people from asking advice and talking about things, which still holds true. But the person that's in my life that's like that probably my best friend, the person who guides me to a greater understanding etc. The feeling is mutual there.

I generalized between type and the people I know to answer your first question. I don't know any other INFJs that have this effect on me like my friend does, so that's how I justify my first answer.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Thanks..Wow that's...wonderful! You're so lucky...

...An INFJ friend of mine inspires me with...I just feel more powerfully and emotionally charged up spending time with this friend than any other...

Me too

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

INFJ, ENFP, ENTP, ENTJ... to a lesser extent INFP and INTP (however much i loathe them).
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

Sniffles

It's too soon to tell for certain, but I think ENTPs can be added as well to my list.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

ENFP. They get it, even when they don't.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?