• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs:What type are you most attracted to? (romantic)

ENFPs: What type are you most attracted to?

• Total voters

Chloe

So... title says it all....
?

my answer: don't know. :blush: IxTPs I guess. little J also isn't a problem, to balance things. and of course, if ISTP, small S with big portion of N. :huh:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the funny individualistic types with attitude.
t7xhappy.gif

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
anyone with a non restricted intuition. like lady x said basically.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm dating a balanced INTJ and he really is my soulmate in every way (confidence and decisiveness, man, gotto love it) , though I've found myself at times also very attracted to INTPs (brains :drool:) and XNFJs (charismatic decisiveness :drool:)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha...i think we are though...i think we know exactly what we like. we just don't like to slap a label on it. ;)

Xellotath

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Minimum requirement: Must be N.
Dated 3-4 S in the past and they really dislike shifting from idea to idea. Not to mention I read meaning into things a lot. Just..seemingly endless conflict.
First choices: INFJs and INTJs. [In a perfect world, the INFJ would be low in Fe and high in Fi, then I would ..yeah..love it forever.]
Second choice: If I had to date an extrovert... probably an ENTP, because they're really funny. ENTJs are too intense for me and I have a bad history with ENFJs and their Fe.
Third, INTP, because Ti really amuses me, and I'm free to engage in philosophical debate anytime I want.

Not sure I would date another ENFP. I think the universe might explode if I do.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
Not sure I would date another ENFP. I think the universe might explode if I do.

I've dated many ENFP's- more ENFP's than all the other types combined.

But INF's are so cute :hug:, INFJ's are interesting so long as they are cool with goin along with my spontanaeity. I also had a really cool INTP girlfriend once, but I found I require a heart in my mate. INFP's are always wonderful, too, timid, poetic, philosophical...

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
Minimum requirement: Must be N.
[In a perfect world, the INFJ would be low in Fe and high in Fi, then I would ..yeah..love it forever.]

Yes, yes, yes, yes!! To both of these things. A high Fi INFJ I fantasize about, but have never met.

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
In a perfect world, the INFJ would be low in Fe and high in Fi, then I would ..yeah..love it forever.

Yes, yes, yes, yes!! To both of these things. A high Fi INFJ I fantasize about, but have never met.

Eh? I thought INFJs were all (except for the outliers) hi-Fi... :huh:
Can you give me some examples of what you're looking for/not looking for?

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
My ideal man:

- rarely says anything and listens when I'm talking.
- is a little crazy (in a good way) but still calm and tranquil.
- is down to earth and not as dreamy as I am. Makes sure that I'm not going to live a dream.
- likes things messy. Just like me.
- doesn't tell me what to do and does his own thing as well.
- is sweet.
- likes surprises.
- isn't needy.

I guess I'll never find him where I live! :smile:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Zombie??

This whole time I thought you were a siren!!.... :doh:

:devil: Even a Siren has her needs...you sure you enjoy being under my spell? ;)

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Man, I wish ENFP-ENTP actually worked out. You guys are great.

Why wouldn't it? I make it work internally on a daily basis. It's hard work, for sure but also quite fun.

;)

Essentials
* Someone I can admire, not just like or love - must have talent, passion and wit
* Someone who recognizes that I, much like the electric monk, can hold up to 16 contradictory ideas in my mind at any given point of time.
*Someone who finds me as irresistible as I do them
*Someone who enjoys listening as much as talking

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow, clownmaster really likes a diverse range of people.