- rarely says anything and listens when I'm talking.
- is a little crazy (in a good way) but still calm and tranquil.
- is down to earth and not as dreamy as I am. Makes sure that I'm not going to live a dream.
- likes things messy. Just like me.
- doesn't tell me what to do and does his own thing as well.
- is sweet.
- likes surprises.
- isn't needy.
I guess I'll never find him where I live!
I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
- George W. Bush -
Man, I wish ENFP-ENTP actually worked out. You guys are great.
Why wouldn't it? I make it work internally on a daily basis. It's hard work, for sure but also quite fun.
* Someone I can admire, not just like or love - must have talent, passion and wit
* Someone who recognizes that I, much like the electric monk, can hold up to 16 contradictory ideas in my mind at any given point of time.
*Someone who finds me as irresistible as I do them
*Someone who enjoys listening as much as talking