• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Where to find an INFJ?

YoungGun2112

MBTI Type
ENTP
Where are the easiest places to spot an INFJ? Do they tend to congregate in certain areas?

How would you be able to tell an INFJ from anyone else, just by passing them in the street? Or observing them from afar in some sort of social situation?

Their presences have eluded me and I'd really like to meet one.

And fyi, I am in college, if that seems to give you any help as to where thee might be in my environment.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Teaching yoga classes. It seems like almost eevry yoga teacher I've had, like 80%+, have been INFJ's.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Where are the easiest places to spot an INFJ? Do they tend to congregate in certain areas?

How would you be able to tell an INFJ from anyone else, just by passing them in the street? Or observing them from afar in some sort of social situation?

Their presences have eluded me and I'd really like to meet one.

And fyi, I am in college, if that seems to give you any help as to where thee might be in my environment.

In the stacks...looking curious...or very, very quiet...like a bunny rabbit :)

P

Phantonym

My paranoia just kicked in. What would you do with one? You know, they don't really like to be put in a trophy box for all the world to see.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Libraries, coffee shops, record stores, or hanging in their closets.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Look for people with stiff posture, soft eyes, and a warm smile that brightens their face.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In the stacks...looking curious...or very, very quiet...like a bunny rabbit :)

what's all this hype with infjs? are we really all that?

awww....and i was really enjoying my moment of celebrity, 7........thanx ;)

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Also commonly found doing volunteer work, Peace Corps (NFs in general), etc. Trying to make a difference in the world. :)

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
They're probably watching you from the window of a coffee shop, behind an open book that they've read at least 4 times, and listening to their ipod.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Be your usual ENTP self. The one that smiles at you then quietly walks away is the INFJ.

P

Phantonym

They're probably watching you from the window of a coffee shop, behind an open book that they've read at least 4 times, and listening to their ipod.

Quite right. INFJ's are always accessorized.

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
On the Internet!

Seriously, have you seen how many INFJs are on this site? :D

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm a music major and I know more INFJs than any other type.

P

Phantonym

On the Internet!

Seriously, have you seen how many INFJs are on this site? :D

Maybe this site is more user-friendly than some others.

But, I'd have to agree that the Internet as the infinite source of useful (and useless) information is alluring at least to this INFJ :yes:

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJs do not exist...they are all figments of your imagination.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Be your usual ENTP self. The one that smiles at you then quietly walks away is the INFJ.

Why do they do that?

Are you guys really that shy and are you waiting for a woman to approach you? In which case, would you be able to overcome your shyness?

I'm very curious about what it means to be shy (not introverted), it's something so foreign to me and I want to understand it.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
what's all this hype with infjs? are we really all that?

awww....and i was really enjoying my moment of celebrity, 7........thanx ;)

I am also curious as to why all the hype with INFJs. Not that y'all aren't awesome. It's just that there is a disproportional amount of INFJ curiosity on these boards, it seems. Or is it just ENTP/INFJ curiosity? :nerd: