User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by YoungGun2112 View Post
    Where are the easiest places to spot an INFJ? Do they tend to congregate in certain areas?

How would you be able to tell an INFJ from anyone else, just by passing them in the street? Or observing them from afar in some sort of social situation?

Their presences have eluded me and I'd really like to meet one.

And fyi, I am in college, if that seems to give you any help as to where thee might be in my environment.
    The best way to find an INFJ is to adopt a child and raise them up to be an INFJ. Seriously, that's the only way you'll pull this crap off. Good luck.
    "Can you set me free from this dark inner world? Save me now, last beats in the soul.."

Fonewearl and proud of it!

I (85%) - N (80%) - F (35%) - P (90%)
    O: 94% C: 18% E: 21% A: 94% N: 38%
    9w1 (SP, SX, SO)
    (9, 5, 4)
    RCUAI (Primary Calm)

MBTI
    INFJ

Jeremy: LOL. Agreed.

For college INFJs... I'd suggest taking a philosophy class. Philosophy is something that many INFJs would gravitate to despite what they're majoring in. Or humanities in general.

According to appearance. Don't know about everyone else, but here's how I appear. I smile and say good morning to co-workers as I am expected to (even when they don't)... but drop the smile immediately after passing. I walk quickly to every destination, but I shuffle in a way to try to not grab attention and avoid talking to most people unless I have to. If I actually have free time, I'll gaze around at things in awe and easily forget how I must look to passing bystanders. I also think aloud... a lot... so find a weird person running across campus and mumbling to themselves.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I spend a lot of time in my college library. I'm just so happy being by myself studying. However, I am very friendly (once past the stages of getting to know someone. otherwise, i am extremely shy). People often comment that I am very cheerful.

MBTI
    XNFJ

In my experience, people often perceive me as outgoing at least as first and are really surprised when I say that I've very shy. It's important to me to put other people at ease, even at the expense of my comfort. So maybe looking for a person who goes out of their way to put you at ease, be friendly, talkative, etc., and then at times seems aloof and distant, or much shier.

In terms of places I hang out - bookstore, coffee shop, and wherever my friends go. I don't like clubs or big crowds, but occasionally can be found at a party with friends, though I'll be the one off in a small group, but I will be really friendly to anyone who makes the effort to get to know me.

Also, looking for people who are interested in helping others - certain professions have more of us - I'm a therapist as is my INFJ sister;
    I think you can look up a list of professions that INFJ's would typically be interested in and then try to meet that type of person. If you're in school, you could try those classes. You can also search some dating sites by type - that might be the easiest way. I think we look approachable - people are forever telling me their life stories when I just meet them. Also, we offer to help a lot. I posed this question to my INTJ husband and his response was "anywhere helping someone." lulz

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Into It View Post
    dress up anime convention
    Ummm.....I don't think that's a good place to look.

Quote Originally Posted by scortia View Post
    According to appearance. Don't know about everyone else, but here's how I appear. I smile and say good morning to co-workers as I am expected to (even when they don't)... but drop the smile immediately after passing.
    I once had a coworker tell me to hold my smile a little longer to make it look sincere. ha. (I usually do hold it long enough but he was annoying so I didn't care to anymore.)

Quote Originally Posted by scortia View Post
    I walk quickly to every destination, but I shuffle in a way to try to not grab attention and avoid talking to most people unless I have to. If I actually have free time, I'll gaze around at things in awe and easily forget how I must look to passing bystanders. I also think aloud... a lot... so find a weird person running across campus and mumbling to themselves.
    This is exactly how I get around. I walk very fast too. When I walk at a pace similar to people around me I feel like falling over. It's so slow.

When I was in college my major was Cultural Anthropology and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people in those classes were xNFJs. Also I definitely think language classes would draw the INFJs that are around.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by karenk View Post
    Ummm.....I don't think that's a good place to look.
    AGREED. I'm an INFJ who is finally pretty much ending my spree at anime cons. I can promise you most everyone at those cons is not an INFJ. It's full of over-the-top exhibition which seems exhausting and unnecessary to most INFJs.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You can't just find an INFJ... There are certain types that would be drawn to certain activities, such as SPs to paintball or something active or stimulating, NTs to intellectual pursuits such as science and to book stores and libraries. But I can't think of anything for INFJ. A lot of NFs in general get into psychology or teaching, or something human. That's all I can say.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    NTs to intellectual pursuits such as science and to book stores and libraries. But I can't think of anything for INFJ.
    Those are good places to find me. In a lab, bookstore, or library. Ta-da!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post

I admire your assertiveness Lauren! Truly.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    +1 on the edited version here. Bookstores and libraries are a good place to find me.