User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    as for infjs, they're in the library aile behind you... watching

You make us sound like we're Peeping Toms. Oh wait...yeah, you're probably right

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Well, my dude watched me for months before I even knew he existed. So yeah, peeping tom sounds about right...

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by marmandahalf View Post
    That's part of what makes them so elusive. They're hard to type.
    Really? I feel like I'm wearing this huge blinking sign - INFJ - on me. And I'm not deliberately trying to advertise it.

Well, from my perspective. Ever since I discovered MBTI and socionics, I've dabbled a little in typing others. And I haven't really got into it that thoroughly. I don't even care if I'm right or not because I'm not really doing anything with that information but to entertain myself. I'm often correct (I've asked people to take the test).

And here's where my paranoia kicks in. If others are not so difficult to type, I must be sticking out like a sore thumb to people who are familiar with personality types.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Really? I feel like I'm wearing this huge blinking sign - INFJ - on me. And I'm not deliberately trying to advertise it.

Well, from my perspective. Ever since I discovered MBTI and socionics, I've dabbled a little in typing others. And I haven't really got into it that thoroughly. I don't even care if I'm right or not because I'm not really doing anything with that information but to entertain myself. I'm often correct (I've asked people to take the test).

And here's where my paranoia kicks in. If others are not so difficult to type, I must be sticking out like a sore thumb.
    I think it's partly the I thing. It's difficult, as an E, to remember that everyone else isn't necessarily saying everything that pops into their head.

MBTI
    ENFP

dress up anime convention/library
    An inscription above the gate to Hell:
    "Eternal Love also created me"

Quote Originally Posted by Into It View Post
    dress up anime convention/library
    The anime nerds I've known have been INTJs.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by marmandahalf View Post
    The anime nerds I've known have been INTJs.

MBTI
    fool

Quote Originally Posted by YoungGun2112 View Post
    Where are the easiest places to spot an INFJ? Do they tend to congregate in certain areas?
    We arrange to howl to the full moon and have psychedelic forest parties.

I think... You'll do best when you caught them off guard - doing whatevs (listening to their iPods, sitting in the park, bus, library, walking in the street, running their errands), just when they're alone and in the thinking mode. Cause that's when the face says it. Look for the concentrated yet absent-minded, looking nowhere and paying no attention to their surroundings vibe with a serious expression and soft, relaxed, receptive, deep eyes. (Or some shit )

We're aliens but we do our best to hide it.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by tibby View Post
    We arrange to howl to the full moon and have psychedelic forest parties.

I think... You'll do best when you caught them off guard - doing whatevs (listening to their iPods, sitting in the park, bus, library, walking in the street, running their errands), just when they're alone and in the thinking mode. Cause that's when the face says it. Look for the concentrated yet absent-minded, looking nowhere and paying no attention to their surroundings vibe with a serious expression and soft, relaxed, receptive, deep eyes. (Or some shit )

We're aliens but we do our best to hide it.
    QFT for all of it!

The only trouble is how do you APPROACH them without ruining your chance? I sure as heck don't want to be suddenly accosted on my meditation walks! Maybe if you catch me at a grocery store or bookstore. I tend to meet some of the coolest people in bookstores like Borders or Barnes & Noble.

It takes a lot of EJ determination, ENP insight, and a lot of ISJ patience to turn a chance encounter with an INFJ into anything meaningful.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    It takes a lot of EJ determination, ENP insight, and a lot of ISJ patience to turn a chance encounter with an INFJ into anything meaningful.
    I hope it's worth the effort... what exactly are you bringing to the table??