User Tag List

First 334142434445 Last

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    A safe place that can be reasoned with and can cook...
    That's a good start.

Anyway, I've found that NTs understand best . . . by far, though NFs are better at getting it than SJs, for example. I don't think NTs usually claim to understand NFs. It's generally that, ime, NFs claim they know NTs better than they actually do.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Is that a fact, Oh Schnitzel of the ENFJ Crewz?
    Yes. I don't claim to understand the NTs anymore than the next guy, but I can draw a legitimate comparison between pity and peanut butter.
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

I will presume you are talking to me Pink.

This is not the first time that I trigger this kind of a reaction just by saying things about me. I am pretty sure that my claims can look awful to someone but I think this is not the case. Since my life philosophy is different then a pholosophy of NFs.

Just because I am like this for the most part that does not mean I can't make a joke from time to time. Also people tend to think that I am depressed all the time. This is somthing I am fighting my whole life and it seems that I can't prove my point.

As fror life choices to which I can't relate to, a good example would be : Would you prefer chocolate or vanila ice cream ?
    Which is because I don't see any real differences in both options. So if I have to choose I will make a random choice.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

so...i don't wish to make assumptions but you mentioned having underdeveloped fi. does that mean that you just don't KNOW yourself intimately in that way...you feel disconnected to any sort of core beliefs or values. you have no compass so you just make shit up when a choice is pressed upon you? and you see this intellectually and it doesn't bother you on an emotional level but it confuses you somewhat that others don't function this way or their reaction to you that you do?

just trying to understand...um...the point. : /
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Apathy about things isn't rare. Plenty of people on this forum (though maybe not NFs...?) can even identify with that, probably, and how it can be annoying to explain your choice and motives later. (I will presume more serious examples than ice cream, choices where you are forced to decide something, as you said)

The only things I've seen you write that struck me as really odd are things such as preferring to eat in the dark, and the only reason is because almost no one does that.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    so...okay but...what's the bloody point? what is the objective in this discussion. i'd like to help but i just don't know what you want.

because it sounds like you are confused why we value our way of relating...does it bother you that we can only sense how you feel and not know what you think? because...backatcha...that should be the lesson. just realize your limitation as we realize ours and accept that it's different....not less than...just different.
    Well, the point is just to chit chat about our differences nothing more.

The word "bother" is a little bit too strong for this but you got the right idea.
    I know that tests are not reliable completely and that there is no 100% T but I score 80-100% T always. When I took my first test and did not know what MBTI actually is I got 90%. So I am pretty sure I am not not deluding myself.
    Plus my life experiance clearly shows that I my thinking side is quite well developed.

The reason why I have named the thread the way I did is because it looks to me that (N)Fs tend to ignore the largest part of me. Instead they focus much more on my undeveloped feeling side and become horrified with what they see. While they tend to ignore the main thing.

I would dare to say that most NTs have more developed feeling side then myself so it is probably easier to see them as a complete people if you are watching from your perspective.
    I not looking for acknowledgement here I am just wondering why.
    Since all of this rises the question are you interested in people or you are intrested in their emotions. (generally speaking of course)

On the other all people with which I have developed "stronger" relations are Ts. (NTs and SPs) What can't be a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    so...i don't wish to make assumptions but you mentioned having underdeveloped fi. does that mean that you just don't KNOW yourself intimately in that way...you feel disconnected to any sort of core beliefs or values. you have no compass so you just make shit up when a choice is pressed upon you? and you see this intellectually and it doesn't bother you on an emotional level but it confuses you somewhat that others don't function this way or their reaction to you that you do?

just trying to understand...um...the point. : /
    Well my Fi is not 0. I clearly have some personal goals and standards.
    Actually I know myself quite well since I most of my life the only person that way around was me. Plus there is no much to understand.

Another thing is that my Fi in real life is totally warped into logic so it can be very hard to see it as such. When I am analising don't think watch things emotionally. It is just that in the and I take a look at how this fist in the master plan.

No it doesn't confuse me how people are functioning. But that does not mean that I agree with their approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post

The only things I've seen you write that struck me as really odd are things such as preferring to eat in the dark, and the only reason is because almost no one does that.
    Don't you think it is interesting that you are the only sensor in the thread and it is you who are pointing at this ?

This is something that is typical for people with developed N.
    Since darkness allows to disconnect from reality even further so that we can use our N properly/fully.

It is not starnge that you don't find anything here to be that weird. Which is because we have a lot of similarities (if we overlook S/N thing.)

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Cim points to it because it IS "strange". As exciting as echo location is, the majority of the human populace requires light to find their food.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Cim points to it because it IS "strange". As exciting as echo location is, the majority of the human populace requires light to find their food.
    I admit that this is unusual trait. But I don't do this in all cases.
    The thing is that I am not really concentrated on eating since I am lost in my head most of the time. So if I have the minimum of light I will be fine.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I admit that this is unusual trait. But I don't do this in all cases.
    The thing is that I am not really concentrated on eating since I am lost in my head most of the time. So if I have the minimum of light I will be fine.
    You mean survival? Sounds like a plan