User Tag List

First 313940414243 Last

Results 401 to 410 of 504

  1. #401
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by velocity View Post
    your fighting/thrashing about only makes you more appealing.
    I bet your handcuffs are pink and fluffy too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  2. #402
    Senior Member Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Hmmm...who was it that grouped people into those categories again...?
    Some psychologist called Keirsey? I wonder what his type might be.....
    Your trickery is lost on me I'm afraid I don't know Keirsey's type, nor do I know anything about the guy.

    So are you saying typology is BS?Is that your point? Cause you might be right.

  3. #403
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Your trickery is lost on me I'm afraid I don't know Keirsey's type, nor do I know anything about the guy.

    So are you saying typology is BS?Is that your point? Cause you might be right.
    Keirsey is INTP.

    NFs wouldn't exist without us!

    PWNED! :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  4. #404
    Senior Member Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Keirsey is INTP.

    NFs wouldn't exist without us!

    PWNED! :P
    I stand pwned. Now if you'll excuse me...I'll go cry under my pillow like the good NF that I am...

  5. #405
    Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Posts
    2,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Keirsey is INTP.

    NFs wouldn't exist without us!

    PWNED! :P
    WORD TO YOUR MOTHER! TAKE THAT and party Robbie Williams! NF's are awful horrible SMELLY people.

    How was that?

  6. #406
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Keirsey is INTP.

    NFs wouldn't exist without us!

    PWNED! :P
    Yes, he was.

    Keirsey didn't create the temperaments, though. All possible temperament combinations exist, those four are simply the most popular. He simply chose the four organizing principles that he thought were best, which were influenced by his knowledge of the Greek humors (Sanguine=SP, Melancholic=SJ, Phlegmatic=NT, Choleric=NF).

    In fact, the original four temperaments that Myers came up with were SF, ST, NT, and NF. So NTs and NFs would be here without him, he just reorganized Sensors. I would like to note that I'm not sure Keirsey's approach is the best (though it's not the worst).

    For further reading:

    The 'Keirsey Stratagem' - What Is It and Can It Help Us to Clarify the Relationship Between the Enneagram and MBTI?

  7. #407
    reborn PeaceBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx
    Posts
    6,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    I don't think many NTs have the first clue about logic. Just because they assign value to it doesn't mean they are all skilled logicians.
    Well said!

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    I don't think that's what the OP meant though. Although who really ever knows what he means....
    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    I don't know what NFs are good at. What are you good at?
    This baby -

    Was that good for you?

  8. #408
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    This baby -
    *twitches*

    *faints*
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  9. #409
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    I don't know what NFs are good at. What are you good at?
    A safe place that can be reasoned with and can cook...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #410
    Senior Member Jonathanthegreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    166

    Default

    One time this ENTJ tutor of mine really liked me and we ended up hooking up. Anyways she was so crazy like ALLLLLL the time. Always thinking I was cheating and telling me she's trying to not like me because I was only half white. Then at one point I just felt like an object to her, all she wanted was sex sex sex sex sex. I felt like a slave! I had to do what she wanted, when she wanted it, how she liked it, I told her she was clinically paranoid and ended it. I don't claim to understand NT's I just let them be in their logical ways and I always let INTJ's and INTP's think they are right even though sometimes they aren't. But yea that's my NF two cents.

Similar Threads

  1. Why people think that US has a government ?
    By Virtual ghost in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-07-2017, 07:38 AM
  2. Can this be the reason why Ns think that sensors are "stupid" ?
    By Virtual ghost in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 03-10-2015, 05:02 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-26-2012, 01:55 AM
  4. [NT] Why I think that the world as we know it is doomed.
    By Virtual ghost in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 02:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO