User Tag List

First 14222324252634 Last

Results 231 to 240 of 504

  1. #231
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Meh I just said that they kinda annoyed me. The only ones that annoyed me though are when people are looking for advice, then they get it, and then they won't take it. :steam:

    It's not offensive to me.
    Well, those threads are probably more about someone wanting to vent and express than anything else.

  2. #232
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    A pure assumption on your part. My feelings are not hurt. I was expressing both an opinion and what my impressions were.



    I don't even know what you're saying here. Merely expressed disagreement with some of your comments and some of BC. To you that's putting on a "show"? If so, you're clearly more sensitive than I am.
    Yes it is "putting on a show" especially since you placed so many of cry smilies over there so I think that you are overreacting.
    But I am not bothered by this since this is nothing new actually.

  3. #233
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Yes it is "putting on a show" especially since you placed so many of cry smilies over there so I think that you are overreacting.
    But I am not bothered by this since this is nothing new actually.
    Oh I thought you mean my response in this thread.

    Yes, I did put on a show there but it was all in fun. Man, life's too short not to have some fun and laugh about things. But my feelings weren't hurt, it was more like the made me do it. It's giving people a chance to talk about things that hurt them and have some fun poking at both the need for self-pity and the people who can't deal with the need for self pity at the same time. And since it is in the private NF folder it really wasn't meant for you anyway. I can pity myself at times and give myself sympathy and I can also laugh at myself for being human at same time.

    In simple terms I was poking fun at myself and at you.

  4. #234
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Oh I thought you mean my response in this thread.

    Yes, I did put on a show there but it was all in fun. Man, life's too short not to have some fun and laugh about things. But my feelings weren't hurt, it was more like the made me do it.
    Oh, and by , she means the Devil. I'm just letting you know in case they don't have it in your culture or call it something else.

  5. #235
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Oh, and by , she means the Devil. I'm just letting you know in case they don't have it in your culture or call it something else.
    Don't worry, my county is 90+ % Christian (on paper.)
    I know exactly what she ment.

  6. #236
    reborn PeaceBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx
    Posts
    6,226

    Default

    AS-one, I think you are farming content for a book you are writing or something...hope you are getting good material from all of your provocative threads!

  7. #237
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    Yeah, I agree, something just doesn't sit right.

  8. #238
    Phoenix Incarnate Sentura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    750

    Default

    you think he's bad? how about coberst, he doesn't even talk outside his own threads. i'd consider him farming before this guy.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

    ...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

  9. #239
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    AS-one, I think you are farming content for a book you are writing or something...hope you are getting good material from all of your provocative threads!
    Sorry but I have never been really close to anyone so many databank in these kinds of things is quite incomplete. I am just a guy which is getting out of isolation and I am trying to get as much info as I can. Nothing more.
    In a way I am farming but not for the purpose you are saying.


    Since I am alone through my entire life it is enevitable that I hold positions that can be seen as provocative.



    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Yeah, I agree, something just doesn't sit right.
    Feel to ask if you have a question.

  10. #240
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Sorry but I have never been really close to anyone so many databank in these kinds of things is quite incomplete. I am just a guy which is getting out of isolation and I am trying to get as much info as I can. Nothing more.
    In a way I am farming but not for the purpose you are saying.


    Since I am alone through my entire life it is enevitable that I hold positions that can be seen as provocative.
    Good luck with that! I've been trying to do the same thing for 3 years... and I've made no progress. It's so intimidating, isn't it? It's just not easy to associate with people or build a network of friends when you don't trust people. There's also the concerns about things getting harder to control if you begin relying on people for things. It's all so messy.

Similar Threads

  1. Why people think that US has a government ?
    By Virtual ghost in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-07-2017, 07:38 AM
  2. Can this be the reason why Ns think that sensors are "stupid" ?
    By Virtual ghost in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 03-10-2015, 05:02 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-26-2012, 01:55 AM
  4. [NT] Why I think that the world as we know it is doomed.
    By Virtual ghost in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 02:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO