User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 54

  1. #21
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    Sweet! Champagne for everyone!
    You midnight joker, you...cherry coke and all.

  2. #22
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    I dont even have to click that link to know that its gross ! Only gross things come out of your mouth ! I am... disgusted

    Whiskey, anyone ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  3. #23
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    She's totally in the right over the bird. If people can't "get" the bird then why should the bird have to suffer?
    Why do you think the bird can suffer because people don't understand it? That's what I don't get...

    It just seems like you're projecting your own feelings onto the bird.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I do admit that once someone came over & laughed at my cat cuz she was in heat & making strange noises, and I felt a bit indignant that they would laugh at an innocent creature that was clearly unsettled & frustrated & acting out because of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    She's totally in the right over the bird. If people can't "get" the bird then why should the bird have to suffer?
    + = (same as with my mama)

    Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    My mother is an InFP, and she used to tell me I was morally wrong for reasons I just couldn't understand. For a brief time as a kid, I thought maybe I was just a bad person.
    We're You're not.

  5. #25
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Why do you think the bird can suffer because people don't understand it? That's what I don't get...

    It just seems like you're projecting your own feelings onto the bird.
    If you come over, I am putting my cat in the bedroom. Anyone who thinks my cat doesn't have real feelings probably won't respect her feelings enough and she's very sensitive.

  6. #26
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    I feel the same way about my cats. I also get indignant when people disrespect animals.

  7. #27
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Why is it important to you to express this? Does it really matter?
    Well, I suppose not. I'm just curious as to why you believe it can experience such feelings. Where did that notion come from? It's obvious that you believe it, because it's influencing your actions.

    I've just never come across that idea before, is all.

    For the record, though, I do concern myself with a cat's feelings. I mean, it can look at me and gesture and everything.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    ^ heart, you changed your response, before I got to quote, something along the lines of:
    why is it important enough for you to express this?


    See..that's what I'm talking about. Example of a sharp rational...morality-based.

    If, through subjective morality, one has reached a conclusion....how irrational is it to then assume a position of questioning the sequence of (supposed lack of) rationality in the first place? Who's the true irrational then?

  9. #29
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    ^ heart, you changed your response, before I got to quote, something along the lines of:
    why is it important enough for you to express this?


    See..that's what I'm talking about. Example of a sharp rational...morality-based.

    If, through subjective morality, one has reached a conclusion....how irrational is it to then assume a position of questioning the sequence of (supposed lack of) rationality in the first place? Who's the true irrational then?
    When I read over my post, it seemed to pushy to ask that question so I deleted it, but I am really curious why. I'd just like to know. I am curious why people do and say the things they do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Well, I suppose not. I'm just curious as to why you believe it can experience such feelings. Where did that notion come from? It's obvious that you believe it, because it's influencing your actions.

    I've just never come across that idea before, is all.

    For the record, though, I do concern myself with a cat's feelings. I mean, it can look at me and gesture and everything.
    You've sort of answered your own question here.

  10. #30
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    When I read over my post, it seemed to pushy to ask that question so I deleted it, but I am really curious why. I'd just like to know. I am curious why people do and say the things they do.
    Yeah, me too. It never occurs to me that asking why might be pushy, though.

    You've sort of answered your own question here.
    I did? How is that? Forgive me for being oblivious here.

Similar Threads

  1. [NF] INFP - The moral challenger
    By Fay in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2015, 03:46 PM
  2. [INFP] Is INFP the airhead type?
    By neo in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-07-2014, 04:19 PM
  3. [INFP] INFP-The cold shoulder-the ignoring......
    By Soar337 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 12:40 PM
  4. [INFP] INFP: The Worst Public Speaker?
    By Azseroffs in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 01:47 AM
  5. [INFP] INFP: the worst speech giver?
    By Azseroffs in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 01:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO