• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF's, what job do you have?

Falwless

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
This is interesting...

I'm also in the IT field, albeit in the banking industry. Have been here for almost 7 years, and it's not entirely fulfilling. I often entertain dreams of being a teacher (elementary) or a counselor or a professional dog trainer, but I've never taken any steps to do anything else. I feel like I'm in a comfortable rut.

antireconciler

it's a nuclear device
MBTI Type
Intj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so
electronics technician. Will soon probably be and have been a driver. Want to do electrical engineering, and write lay philosophy.

G

garbage

University researcher. I've got degrees from two different departments, and I'm working on a third from yet another. I'd like a fourth after that.

I'm mostly into human behavioral modeling, human-systems interfaces, and training applications.

g_vartan

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I get bored easily and have wide-array of interests. Here are some of the jobs I have held before: Math Tutor, Bank Teller, Retail/Ralph Lauren, Physical Therapy Assistant, Hospital Administration, Clinical Social Worker, and Research Assistant.

I'm now a Consultant focusing on Health/Science Innovation, which really is the perfect mix of everything I used to do before.

Last edited:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
camp instructor, camp security, insurance cleanup, bartender, customer service rep, hotel night audit, IT service desk analyst (current)

MrRandom

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm a graphic design graduate... it's very taxing, because I need to do my absolute best all the time, because the results are visual, there for others to judge my worth. It's a constant competition whether you have a job or not. Maybe after five years I'm more experienced and confident, but right now I'm scared whenever I get an assignment. Due to this I sometimes daydream about getting a simple, stress-free job instead.

nasmoe

MBTI Type
IXFP
Enneagram
I only had one job as a teacher's assistant at a daycare.
you basically do what the teacher wants and help the kids.
The older kids like 5th graders were fun to talk to and the babies
were just so cute fun to play games with. You get tired pretty quick though.
I used to cheat on the job. When it was the kids nap time, you were supposed
to move on and help do something else, but I would sit in at nap time and "help watch" the kids sleep.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mechanic. Classic car resto, then heavy mobile diesel equipment ('dozers, lifts, trucks, et al).

Before, house maid and auto parts girl. Woot.