User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INFP

I'm an INFP and a web developer. I'd know I like screen writing, acting, and stunt driving...

My dream job would is Music Supervisor, which is the person that matches pop music to movies or tv.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

University Professor. Pretty typical.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

A currently seeking employment software developer (just graduated). Probably not the best decision I've made in my life haha. Currently put into motion plans to go back to school for a humanities program.
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    infp

lol software developer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by whimsical View Post
    lol software developer
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure it may end up destroying me lol D:
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

software development student? i am going to get another degree in psychology after this though.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Graphic Designer. I design & publish a small local magazine. It's very frustrating and stressful and I don't get the artistic satisfaction out of it I thought I would. I enjoyed it in college, but then that's the only time you really design for yourself.

I have a feeling doing something that helps people would have suited me better. I've been told I actually teach well, & I've really enjoyed tutoring children in my past (weird, cuz I am not a kid person). I don't know if that would be really emotionally draining though either. It seems more typically "INFP" anyway.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    972 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni

My current job is at a preschool ran by the YWCA. I also volunteer at the local rape and abuse crisis center.

My ideal job would be either as a psychiatrist, as a psychotherapist for people who went though of traumatic experiences and need therapy because of it, or as a psychotherapist for people with mental illnesses and developmental disorders (especially people with Autism Spectrum disorders since I have Asperger's).
    Autistic INFP

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    enfp

I'm definitely pretty much in the mold: Currently a Corporate Recruiter. Before that I was an HR Generalist, Retail Store Manager, Interior Designer, Artist, College Adjunct Professor, Waitress. Definitely have that ENFP thing going on for being pretty good at anything I have an interest in. Also have that ENFP thing going on where I get bored pretty fast too. However, I have been in HR/Recruiting for 9 years now so maybe I am onto something. Either that or I have finally grown up.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    972 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni

My current job is at a preschool ran by the YWCA. I also volunteer at the local rape and abuse crisis center.

My ideal job would be either as a psychiatrist, as a psychotherapist for people who went though of traumatic experiences and need therapy because of it, or as a psychotherapist for people with mental illnesses and developmental disorders (especially people with Autism Spectrum disorders since I have Asperger's).
    Autistic INFP