• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INFJs do ESFPs set you off?

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
To be fair, fighting between room-mates (of all personality types) is more than common.

Roommate problems are abound for all types, no doubt, but I've never had somebody so oblivious to the amount of work that I've done for them. And then I've never had somebody else so apathetic to the situation that they're allowing to happen in their own home.

Besides, my post was on-topic.

karenk

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My ESFP roommate recently stepped over the line with me. Been living with him and his ESTP girlfriend for almost a year now. I've spent a LOT of my own time cleaning up after their messes. Including the two-day cleaning marathon that I did when I first moved in, done because they hadn't bothered cleaning anything for MONTHS. (When your toothbrush has adhered to the bathroom counter-top, it's time to clean, folks.)

The cleanliness aspect you described has been my experience with ESFPs too. The ones I've known could live in squalor and not care. I've cleaned up after an ESFP way too many times.

invaderzim

MBTI Type
INFJ
I once had a roommate who didn't know how to flush the toilet after taking a
sh!t (I wish I were kidding). Not sure what type he was, but it was either ESTJ or ESTP.

:wtf:Okay, thats just nasty.

Nyota

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w5
My esfp bestfriend is incredibly messy. I do find myself cleaning up behind her ALL THE TIME.

Qre:us

:laugh: I love how this topic has reached the stage where infJs band together on their woes of cleaning up after messy esfPs.

Y'all need more heat to get your dynamite going.

Nyota

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w5
:laugh: I love how this topic has reached the stage where infJs band together on their woes of cleaning up after messy esfPs.

Y'all need more heat to get your dynamite going.

It's not just the cleanliness of esfp's that is trying...
they are messy in every aspect of life. relationships, feelings, etc. While infj's tend to be organized in their thoughts and feelings, organizing their life accordingly. Of course this difference is going to take a toll on what we think about them.

Qre:us

It's not just the cleanliness of esfp's that is trying...
they are messy in every aspect of life. relationships, feelings, etc. While infj's tend to be organized in their thoughts and feelings, organizing their life accordingly. Of course this difference is going to take a toll on what we think about them.

I have a sudden urge to spontaneously dump you in a mud puddle. :thinking:

Nyota

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w5
I have a sudden urge to spontaneously dump you in a mud puddle. :thinking:

I double-dare you. Not that I'm afraid of mess (not a SJ), I just prefer organization.

hokie912

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
My INFJ friend has mentioned being driven insane by ESFPs. I can't think of any I know off the top of my head. I get along well with ESTP types, though.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i have much more trouble with estps.

esfp-infj has been well-described so far. i identify with the surface level enjoyment at times, hell- i like Se when it is still connected to feeling, sense of self, social skill, etc. it has a lot to offer and i often have strong initial attraction to esfp girls. when there is no physical Se (sexual and aesthetic) attraction, there is very little energy or impetus to get to know each other. with like co-workers, they seem like at their best they are very good, giving, caring people. at others they can be very dismal and woe is me in an extroverted way and get exhausting. you want to use N to refocus, to help show a different picture to them, but it rarely works and they are distrustful of you thinking TOO differently, too much, etc. 7 types are more fun initially but 9 types are better pals, tho i don't really have a lot of use for that without some serious N or committed to an activity where acquaintance is viable and enjoyable.

also, i can totally see the messiness. yet i'm very messy in many ways as well, while still being somewhat j. i deal with it easily, i think, unless i'm just in a mood and being pissy (which is my own damn fault). if roommates, i can imagine the kitchen being an annoying area of conflict, ie jesus h, ever fucking hear of mise en place????????