The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Right? Lol. I get really pissy if I'm tired and I have to make hard decisions.
    Me too…
    I just want to drink a coca-cola classic and go to bed. Of course, that decision would play out in my head while I'm trying to wind down. I think that's one of the reasons I have insomnia.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    Me too…
    I just want to drink a coca-cola classic and go to bed. Of course, that decision would play out in my head while I'm trying to wind down. I think that's one of the reasons I have insomnia.
    Yeah. I have trouble getting my brain to shut up. Right as we speak I'm stressed because of the first week of class, and trying to get my schedule worked out, and I would really like to (and probably need to) take a nap, but no luck here.

IRT OP, that whole clearing-your-mind-in-the-shower has been something I've heard Ni types express often but not Ne types as much, which is interesting to me. No idea if it's externally valid demographic-wise, or just happenstance, but it would seem right that reducing external input would let the little Ni wheels turn.

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Yeah. I have trouble getting my brain to shut up. Right as we speak I'm stressed because of the first week of class, and trying to get my schedule worked out, and I would really like to (and probably need to) take a nap, but no luck here.

IRT OP, that whole clearing-your-mind-in-the-shower has been something I've heard Ni types express often but not Ne types as much, which is interesting to me. No idea if it's externally valid demographic-wise, or just happenstance, but it would seem right that reducing external input would let the little Ni wheels turn.
    With me, I think it's giving my mind a chance to let it run itself out.