• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] I love ENFPs!

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Scientists still aren't sure why the ENFP does this dance, they speculate for communication, mating, or even to attract more ENFPs for their flock as there is safety in numbers. Their display attracts the other types as well: The INTP's and ISTJ's curiosity, and even the ENTP and INTJ predators that stalk the wilderness around them.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Hmm, this thread is still alive? :p

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
ENFP's unite! May this thread live on forever as a shining example to all humanity of the love... uh.. and stuff? *gives a brilliant speech, but refuses to type it*

So tired... 2:15AM... *yawn*... Good night.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ Apparently, Amargith. It's okay :coffee: He can do the whole playground romance thing. Our love won't die so easily.

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
I have :wubbie: for you guys. I've never met an ENFP I couldn't get along with.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
You make my heart go pitter patter :wubbie:.

Get ahold yourself! *Gets hugged by ENFP*. Mmmm, this is nice. *cuddles with same ENFP*. Mumbles: This is a trick, there;s no way that she's so nice. Why isn't my body pulling away? Why am I so warm? Why am I smiling? Why am I resisting? Too much belevolence, can't think. My logic isn't functioning! Are these things emotions? *surrenders*.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
intps kinda rock too.
sc0877dq.gif

Aha, a confession, so we do have a chance at companionship!

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
No response. Who would have thought that ENFP's would ever go quiet? :horor:.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You really need the reassurance that ENFPs like INTxs...really? :alttongue:

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Actually this thread is quite cheesy, even for a ENFP. :alttongue:

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
You really need the reassurance that ENFPs like INTxs...really? :alttongue:

No, I just didn't want to kill this thread. I have a record of doing that, and you always have something 1337 to say.*

* All NP forum members included.