• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] I have skills in group dynamics

whimsical

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
"INFJs often have, without formal training, skills in group dynamics."​

Everyone group around me, I have extensive skills in group dynamics within myself!

whimsical

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
yeah thanks for pointing that out and ruining my whole topic :angry:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like your sig whimsical. Too bad you're not INFJ, otherwise you'd have those "natural" group skills.

But really, how can you be confused with P/J? Swapping one of those messes everything up.

INFP- Fi Ne Si Te
INFJ- Ni Fe Ti Se

How the heck can you have an X or some confusion over that? :huh:

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, you have INF listed as type and INFP in your signature. So I think you ruined it yourself quite frankly :)

Anyway, I highly doubt INFJ is the only type with skills in group dynamics. So you still got skillz!

whimsical

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
I like your sig whimsical. Too bad you're not INFJ, otherwise you'd have those "natural" group skills.

But really, how can you be confused with P/J? Swapping one of those messes everything up.

INFP- Fi Ne Si Te
INFJ- Ni Fe Ti Se

How the heck can you have an X or some confusion over that? :huh:
I have both at different times :D

whimsical

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
I think I'm going to re take that test in my signature just so it can change to infj and defeat Lauren Ashley's attempts at sabotaging my topic once and for all

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I'm going to re take that test in my signature just so it can change to infj and defeat Lauren Ashley's attempts at sabotaging my topic once and for all

Getting INFJ or any type as a result on a test does not necessarily mean you are. You should look at the cognitive functions more. They help out a lot.

But never mind me!

*exiting*

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Isnt the OP better suited for the sex and mature forums ? :D

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol! Seems like a J type thing to me; otherwise if you were P, wouldn't you question your type before someone else even brought it up? :D

That's all in his plan.

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
whimsical you talk like an INFP.
I doubt you are an INFJ.

But you know what? It doesn't matter!

Social skills are independent of MBTI. To gain group social skills in real life you'll have to interact with groups in real life. Not once, but over and over again. Extroverts, INFJs, that dude on the street, your mom, aren't good at talking to people because they were born with some innate gift that you don't have they have social skills because they talk with people and actively work to improve their interactions with others.

whimsical

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
can you give me the specifics of my dialogue that make you think i am an infp please

:hi:

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
can you give me the specifics of my dialogue that make you think i am an infp please

:hi:
I'm not putting a lot of work into this.

Your posting style is very similar to a lot of INFPs online. You're random, indecisive, prone to silly mood swings and dramatics, think you're a different personality type when you're in a different mood. All things I've seen often in INFPs, but not INFJs.

And these are just observations from one thread.
Also INFPs seem to start attention whore threads more often.

P

Phantonym

Your posting style is very similar to a lot of INFPs online. You're random, indecisive, prone to silly mood swings and dramatics, think you're a different personality type when you're in a different mood. All things I've seen often in INFPs, but not INFJs.

Also INFPs seem to start attention whore threads more often.

:shock: I'm all that. Oh, all the time I've wasted figuring out my type and misleading myself. Now I have to start all over again. Thanks. Now I'm confused.

I actually do think I am a mix of the two

I'm starting to believe that of myself too. Or could shifting between J and P be dependent on the stress level?