ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    wow, no wonder I am single.
    What do you mean?
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I think ENFJ males & INFP females can be a good pairing. From my experience, ENFJs make great friends & I could see myself in a romantic relationship with one.

I'm lazy, so I'm copying a post of mine from INFPgc discussing the possible pros of INFP + ENFJ (in response to a thread on INFPs having NO match ).

I will suggest one possible pairing (of MANY, I am sure).

ENFJs can be good match for us. I find this to be true of the ones I know.
    Some things I have noted:

- ENFJs are not the typical extroverts. They generally like their people time to be in small groups or one-on-one, and they don't bulldoze over you. However, their extroversion is just right to pull the INFP into the real world.

- The INFP's introversion is admirable to them....ENFJs are some of the few extroverts I know who admire the intricate world & imagination of an introverted intuitive. Most of them I know go around saying they are shy, wanting to be regarded as an introvert too.

- The INFP offers the ENFJ the deep, spiritual, emotional, and intellectual connection they crave. Our complexity works in our favor with them.
    I notice ENFJs have a lot of surface relationships, but they highly value having a few deep connections & they only open up to a few special people. They want a kindred spirit, as do INFPs.

- They are very encouraging & nurturing, just what an INFP needs to grow as a person & open up to someone (not criticism).

- The INFPs overwhelming positive response to a little bit of praise & support makes the ENFJ happy. They need to be needed, and need to feel they "inspire" someone to meet their potential.

- The both need to feel potential for growth, being idealists. Neither will be happy in a stagnant relationship, so they will both be willing to work to improve the relationship & maintain harmony.

- Being an NF, ENFJs are also not the typical Js. They can like spontaneity and be less uptight about neatness & time schedules. However, they do have more structure in their life. Part of that structure is keeping their relationships "organized", which is good, because an INFP can withdraw into their own little world & forget about human contact. The ENFJ won't let it happen.

- The INFPs values are less influenced by society, and they may anchor the ENFJ who may blow with the wind more in their effort to be liked.

- Both being NFs works for communication. There may be conflict with FeNi and NeFi (ie. Fi may be horrified by Fe's seemingly fake social face, and Fe may find Fi socially inept at times.), but I think it has potential to be complementary & provides enough difference to keep things interesting.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by SpottingTrains View Post
    What do you mean?
    Well I am just referring to all the dirty laundry that people pull out when talking about ENFJs and their past relationships.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Very nice post Orange : D
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    Well I am just referring to all the dirty laundry that people pull out when talking about ENFJs and their past relationships.
    Eh, I'd rather not associate a type with the dirty laundry, just the person. My grandmother is at the point where I really can't tell if she's S or N, but she's always happier when the family is together, was open enough to defy parents when she married my grandfather, and manages to keep a home while still deeply engaged in all her interests. I could handle someone with that kind of potential.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I will suggest one possible pairing (of MANY, I am sure).

ENFJs can be good match for us. I find this to be true of the ones I know.
    Some things I have noted:

- ENFJs are not the typical extroverts. They generally like their people time to be in small groups or one-on-one, and they don't bulldoze over you. However, their extroversion is just right to pull the INFP into the real world.

- The INFP's introversion is admirable to them....ENFJs are some of the few extroverts I know who admire the intricate world & imagination of an introverted intuitive. Most of them I know go around saying they are shy, wanting to be regarded as an introvert too.

- The INFP offers the ENFJ the deep, spiritual, emotional, and intellectual connection they crave. Our complexity works in our favor with them.
    I notice ENFJs have a lot of surface relationships, but they highly value having a few deep connections & they only open up to a few special people. They want a kindred spirit, as do INFPs.

- They are very encouraging & nurturing, just what an INFP needs to grow as a person & open up to someone (not criticism).

- The INFPs overwhelming positive response to a little bit of praise & support makes the ENFJ happy. They need to be needed, and need to feel they "inspire" someone to meet their potential.

- The both need to feel potential for growth, being idealists. Neither will be happy in a stagnant relationship, so they will both be willing to work to improve the relationship & maintain harmony.

- Being an NF, ENFJs are also not the typical Js. They can like spontaneity and be less uptight about neatness & time schedules. However, they do have more structure in their life. Part of that structure is keeping their relationships "organized", which is good, because an INFP can withdraw into their own little world & forget about human contact. The ENFJ won't let it happen.

- The INFPs values are less influenced by society, and they may anchor the ENFJ who may blow with the wind more in their effort to be liked.

- Both being NFs works for communication. There may be conflict with FeNi and NeFi (ie. Fi may be horrified by Fe's seemingly fake social face, and Fe may find Fi socially inept at times.), but I think it has potential to be complementary & provides enough difference to keep things interesting.
    Sounds nice, even considering I'm a male INFP. How many ENFJs can vouch for the validity of these descriptions?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by CopyPaste View Post
    Sounds nice, even considering I'm a male INFP. How many ENFJs can vouch for the validity of these descriptions?
    I can honestly say 100% for the entire thing.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Those descriptions sound good, I can definitely see an ENFJ-INFP pairing work out. It would all depend on the individuals though. As I said before I don't think it would work for me.

This match seems to be pretty rare, I don't ever really hear of anything from INFP-ENFJ couples. Anyone know of anything?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Those descriptions sound good, I can definitely see an ENFJ-INFP pairing work out.
    Slowly coming over to the dark side

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

In my general observations:

ENFJ women seem to be drawn towards XXTP types.
    ENFJ men seem to be drawn towards other NFs.

I don't have much knowledge about how well these matchups work long term, though.