User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

To me, two ENFJs together sounds like a huge mistake. I'll have them in my war room though.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    To me, two ENFJs together sounds like a huge mistake. I'll have them in my war room though.
    I concur!
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

We can stand around and high-five each other while making many loud boasts and displaying our medals and rolling our cannons about.
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

*hides munitions plans*
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

garbage

and rolling our cannons about.
    sweet

Yeah, I don't know if I see ENFJ-ENFJ going too well, unless they're pretty open-minded and lax about their perspective on what their expectations for the other person are. .. and also the codependency trap.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

Okay, so at some pt in here there was a comment about ENFJs being the most dominant socially of the NFs, and that maybe that would pose a problem for female ENFJs in relationships with male NFs.

BINGO!!!!!!!

Fascinating Facts: ENFJs and INFJs are the ONLY F-types that are role dominant as opposed to role informative. OF ALL 16 TYPES.

The diff? People who primarily communicate by informing others versus people who primarily communicate by directing others. (wikipedia)

For me, the most unlikely pair has worked- ESFJ & ENFJ.

Both, dom Fe. Which means he doesn't get jealous of my wicked ppl skills.
    He is role informative, and I am role dominant, so we are able to communicate and actually get things done- make decisions- but I can still beat around the bush enough to not hurt his feelings. (my gf INFP, when around her, nothing gets accomplished- bc I am trying to respect her feelings and get her to actually TELL me in the FIRST place what she wants, and she refuses to make a decision!!! Which makes me CRAZY bc I need decisions to be made QUICKLY so that everyone can get down to work!!!)

And the SJ traditional gender role thing makes him able to be feel manly enough at his core to "lead" in the relationship w/o getting thrown off by my domineering shenanigans.

The downside is that he doesn't think that my ppl skills are as "special" as other types might. But you know what? That has been nice. At first it sucked, bc I was shocked that he didn't think I had special abilities. Heeheehee. He respects my ability to intuit in relational matters, though, and finds that special.

And for me, I've always been a little too much ego and not enough humility, so my ESFJ's practical view of things- and of me- helps me to be more realistic about my abilities and other ppls reactions. I swear I have grown more than I ever have while with this man. And to me, that's what a relationship is all abt, challenging each other and helping each other to grow.

Oh- and one more thing. I wasn't nearly as aware of the real world before I met him. That has made such a difference in my happiness. I used to think it was fun to keep my head in the clouds all the time, but then when reality set in I was ALWAYS disappointed. He won't stand for me to me unrealistic 95% of the time like I want. And that has made all of the difference for me.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Afkan View Post
    Okay, so at some pt in here there was a comment about ENFJs being the most dominant socially of the NFs, and that maybe that would pose a problem for female ENFJs in relationships with male NFs.

BINGO!!!!!!!

Fascinating Facts: ENFJs and INFJs are the ONLY F-types that are role dominant as opposed to role informative. OF ALL 16 TYPES.

The diff? People who primarily communicate by informing others versus people who primarily communicate by directing others. (wikipedia)
    Forgive me if I'm being redundant, but this is very interesting-- would you mind elaborating on it?
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

Forgive me if I'm being redundant, but this is very interesting-- would you mind elaborating on it?
    sure!!!
    People who primarily communicate by informing others versus people who primarily communicate by directing others.

Communication styles. So direct form of communication is more direct, to the pt, like when someone "tells" someone to do something.

Role informative is informing, like asking someone to do something.

All F's except for ENFJ and INFJ are role informative, so they are less direct. They beat around the bush, and sometimes its difficult for me to understand what they are asking me to do. But ppl w/ role informative styles prefer others to communicate w/ them in that same way, usually.

All T's except for ENTP and INTP are role directive. Does that explain better? I'd love to answer any more q's if I have left anything out.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Very interesting! I'll have to look into that further!
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

Glycerine

Informative vs. Direct

"We are out of milk." vs. "Please get some more milk"
    "The light is green." vs. "Go!"
    "The boxes are heavy." vs. "Come help me move these boxes,"
    "I am hungry." vs. "I want food now."
    "That might not be the smartest thing to do." vs. "Don't do that."
    "More bread would be nice." vs. "May I have more bread?"

Informative can be seen as "passive aggressive" while Direct can be seen as "bossy".