User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i didn't read it but who else thinks ao is obsessed with nf's?

I get that feeling from a lot of the NT posts on this board. Why?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    No I don't think that NF are the only ones with the tendency. But I think that NF could be the most likely group to act this way.
    Why NFs in particular? My impression is that INPs do this more than other types.

I think that NF are good in healing them self but they are also the most likely to have sudden emotional problems and out burts.
    Hmm... I can kind of see this, but I don't see it as related to the following statement.
    That may well be true in that NFs like to inhabit their feeling states whatever they may be. I don't know about it being an NFP thing. I think it's that for many NFs the way they are feeling can be the reality and they don't particularly want cheering up. It's what is on their mind, hence they talk about it.
    Once again, you're describing why INFPs frustrate me.

It seems you're only describing one kind of NF, and most of their flaws are shared in parallel ways by INTPs.

It's also possible that your tenuous grasp of the English language (and presumably our culture) is causing you to miss nuance and interpret emotional expression in an exaggerated way due to the rougher nature of your own culture.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Maybe because this not the first time I am doing something like this?
    Close, but not quite the reason. NEXT!
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i didn't read it but who else thinks ao is obsessed with nf's?
    it just occurred to me that every time I read one of your posts, I "hear" you reading it out loud in my version of what I think your voice sounds like. I really need to examine this...

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post

It's also possible that your tenuous grasp of the English language (and presumably our culture) is causing you to miss nuance and interpret emotional expression in an exaggerated way due to the rougher nature of your own culture.
    That is probably true and I am thinking it is true for a long time.

I have neven created a few threads about this kinds of things.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    it just occurred to me that every time I read one of your posts, I "hear" you reading it out loud in my version of what I think your voice sounds like. I really need to examine this...
    cool...i like that.
    actually...you might find you hear that with most enfp posts. i do.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I do this too. Most everyone else is just read in my voice. But EA, I hear her voice and inflection instead. They seem more real for some reason.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Most of the time when I have a personal problem the answer is right there in front of my nose... and most of the time when these people make these emo posts the answer to their problem is right there in the post. Which is a reason why those threads/posts confuse me. I'm right there with you AO, those threads do annoy me a good bit.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I do this too. Most everyone else is just read in my voice. But EA, I hear her voice and inflection instead. They seem more real for some reason.
    Seriously, it's like she's in the room reading over my shoulder.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I am watching the NF forum all the time and there is something that I can't overlook.

What I can't overlook is how many post here are written in the stile : I am depressed, do others like me, I suck at life, why people don't like me and stuff like that.

In NT forum there are similar posts but there is a smaller amount of them and I would dare to say that conversations are more constructive.

Here you just have a emofest of some sort and it is almost like you are making eachother depressed. (and enjoy it)

I am sorry but I really don't understand what you are trying to achive if you have a goal in the first place. Are you just venting ? Or you really need attention of others to talk to you about emotions you have at the moment?

alright...so i read the op and ao i get that must seem odd. we nf's are emotional creatures you see and at times when we feel off or unsettled about something we reach out to someone who may be able to relate...perhaps offer a bit of support or a new perspective that will help us process it and come to terms with it so we can move on.

i don't know how else to say it really...you have a thought you want to clarify so you make a thread to discuss it...and these sorts of posts are about someone needing to clarify their feelings about something.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison