MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I am listening.
    INTP or INFP.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

violaine

I have deliberatly choosen more antagonistic approach. Just to see will it trigger a hostile response.
    So that I can ask: Why did it trigger a hostile reaction? Are you afaid that I am judging you ? In the case you are, why you are afraid of that and why did you even bother to reply? Were you offended because I am INTJ ? Once you answer those question maybe you will realise better why you are so unhappy at times.
    Your premise was flawed. Hence the corrections. Post something flawed about something NTs or SJs care about and watch them react. This is SOP for most people.

Another reason is because I trully don't understand why people here have a tendency towards depressive thinking/feeling. Which is becaus I am built differently then NFs.
    This is also flawed. Do you think NFs solely have this tendency? Also, I imagine many people are here because they are on a quest for self-knowledge or have particular personal problems they are trying to solve. Hence, reflected in topics.

I don't know if you have ever visited INTPc, not to pick on them, there is much dissatisfaction there. The most depressed person I have ever known was ISTJ as it happens. NFs are more open to sharing their feelings whatever they may be, don't presume this means those feelings don't exist in the wider community.

Also when I read posts on this forum I get the impression that a number of people really enjoys in this kinds of things. Something like among the lines " it doesn't matter what feeling it is as long as deep feeling".
    Also I aree with statement that NFP are more likely to behave this way.
    I see it as a form of masochism. (you are free prove me wrong)

I am not saying that people do this all the time but at the moments it can look as if they really like to feel bad.
    That may well be true in that NFs like to inhabit their feeling states whatever they may be. I don't know about it being an NFP thing. I think it's that for many NFs the way they are feeling can be the reality and they don't particularly want cheering up. It's what is on their mind, hence they talk about it.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

You may envy this perceived NF pity. Yet you are restricted by your NT status to join in as to it would give away you true INFP identity.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Yeah, he told me about last weekend and how he opened your asshole wider than the Grand Canyon. Good luck with that!
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    INTP or INFP.
    That is because my personality is greatly distorted here.
    There was even a thread about this.

I use this place as a playground to test ideas and get inforamation and the reason why focus so much on feeling is because I totally suck at them completly. But I need to understand people around me. That is why I bombard this topic from so many sides. I but I can agree that my forum personality is INTP.

But in real life I am clearly J.
    Maybe I should show it more often here.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

i think the jig is up. Could i interest you in this http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...esome-emo.html
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Your premise was flawed. Hence the corrections. Post something flawed about something NTs or SJs care about and watch them react. This is SOP for most people.

This is also flawed. Do you think NFs solely have this tendency? Also, I imagine many people are here because they are on a quest for self-knowledge or have particular personal problems they are trying to solve. Hence, reflected in topics.
    No I don't think that NF are the only ones with the tendency. But I think that NF could be the most likely group to act this way.

I don't know if you have ever visited INTPc, not to pick on them, there is much dissatisfaction there. The most depressed person I have ever known was ISTJ as it happens. NFs are more open to sharing their feelings whatever they may be, don't presume this means those feelings don't exist in the wider community.
    I think that NF are good in healing them self but they are also the most likely to have sudden emotional problems and out burts.

That may well be true in that NFs like to inhabit their feeling states whatever they may be. I don't know about it being an NFP thing. I think it's that for many NFs the way they are feeling can be the reality and they don't particularly want cheering up. It's what is on their mind, hence they talk about it.

Ok.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Why do I get this strange sense of deja vu?

Please, those of you who have been here for more than a year, help me out here...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i didn't read it but who else thinks ao is obsessed with nf's?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Why do I get this strange sense of deja vu?
    Maybe because this not the first time I am doing something like this?