User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 309

  1. #31
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Synarch, you slay me!!

  2. #32
    Revelation Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    I certainly never wallow in self-pity and rarely share my deeper feelings online or otherwise. Not that I see anything wrong with discussing emotional problems with others and searching for an answer (some would say this is healthy behavior); it's just not my style. But INJs are pretty controlled characters in general. As you may know.

  3. #33
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I certainly never wallow in self-pity and rarely share my deeper feelings online or otherwise. Not that I see anything wrong with discussing emotional problems with others and searching for an answer (some would say this is healthy behavior), it's just not my style. But INJs are pretty controlled characters in general. As you may know.
    You're just a tight ass.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  4. #34
    Senior Member Lacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    401

    Default

    NFs pity themselves? Maybe some.

    Self-pity, in my opinion, has a lot more to do with how you act rather than what you say and complain about (in real life or online).

    I don't remember exactly what I've posted, and if I haven't already, I'll probably say things like, "I'm lonely", "I'm awkward", "humanity depresses me", blah blah blah whatever. I say these things in real life too, to my close friends.

    BUT

    I DO NOT let these things affect how I act. I vent and complain about it all the time, but I do my best to meet and talk to and get to know other people.

    I wouldn't consider that pitying myself. I bitch and moan, but then I wake up the next day and start chipping away at my weaknesses again.

  5. #35
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Oh, the ENFJ way:

    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  6. #36
    Revelation Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    You're just a tight ass.
    Don't be jealous that my ass is tight and yours isn't.

  7. #37
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Don't be jealous that my ass is tight and yours isn't.
    Have you been talking to Edgar again? He's just small. Poquito as we say in the southwest.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  8. #38
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    #1 Closer attention to your spelling will help your argument come across more successfully.

    #2 I am curious at the process of feeling that made you feel compelled to inquire on this subject. By referring to an "emofest", a clearly pejorative phrase, one might be inclined to believe that you have an axe to grind. So, the real mystery here might be why a discussion of negative feelings makes you uncomfortable? Do you fear that signs of weakness in others are contagious and, as such, a threat to your own tenuous system of emotional control?
    I have deliberatly choosen more antagonistic approach. Just to see will it trigger a hostile response.
    So that I can ask: Why did it trigger a hostile reaction? Are you afaid that I am judging you ? In the case you are, why you are afraid of that and why did you even bother to reply? Were you offended because I am INTJ ?


    Once you answer those question maybe you will realise better why you are so unhappy at times.




    Another reason is because I trully don't understand why people here have a tendency towards depressive thinking/feeling. Which is becaus I am built differently then NFs.


    Also when I read posts on this forum I get the impression that a number of people really enjoys in this kinds of things. Something like among the lines " it doesn't matter what feeling it is as long as deep feeling".
    Also I aree with statement that NFP are more likely to behave this way.
    I see it as a form of masochism. (you are free prove me wrong)


    I am not saying that people do this all the time but at the moments it can look as if they really like to feel bad.



    No, it does not make me feel uncomfortabe I just don't understand "the ritual". I am not sure that I would started this thread in the case that this kinds of conversations make me uncomfortable.

  9. #39
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I have deliberatly choosen more antagonistic approach. Just to see will it trigger a hostile response.
    So that I can ask: Why did it trigger a hostile reaction? Are you afaid that I am judging you ? In the case you are, why you are afraid of that and why did you even bother to reply? Were you offended because I am INTJ ?


    Once you answer those question maybe you will realise better why you are so unhappy at times.




    Another reason is because I trully don't understand why people here have a tendency towards depressive thinking/feeling. Which is becaus I am built differently then NFs.


    Also when I read posts on this forum I get the impression that a number of people really enjoys in this kinds of things. Something like among the lines " it doesn't matter what feeling it is as long as deep feeling".
    Also I aree with statement that NFP are more likely to behave this way.
    I see it as a form of masochism. (you are free prove me wrong)


    I am not saying that people do this all the time but at the moments it can look as if they really like to feel bad.



    No, it does not make me feel uncomfortabe I just don't understand "the ritual". I am not sure that I would started this thread in the case that this kinds of conversations make me uncomfortable.
    Your first sentence made me giggle then I got bored and stopped reading.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  10. #40
    Revelation Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Have you been talking to Edgar again?
    Yeah, he told me about last weekend and how he opened your asshole wider than the Grand Canyon. Good luck with that!

Similar Threads

  1. [NF] Why Do NFs Apologize So Much?
    By Totenkindly in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 228
    Last Post: 09-25-2017, 02:49 AM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-24-2015, 04:22 PM
  3. [NT] Why do nts project so much?
    By prplchknz in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-28-2014, 07:55 AM
  4. Why do credentials have so much emphasis?
    By Synapse in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 03:33 AM
  5. [JCF] why do infjs care so much about people/relationships/interactions
    By peppermint13 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 06:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO