ENTp

Synarch, you slay me!!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

I certainly never wallow in self-pity and rarely share my deeper feelings online or otherwise. Not that I see anything wrong with discussing emotional problems with others and searching for an answer (some would say this is healthy behavior); it's just not my style. But INJs are pretty controlled characters in general. As you may know.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I certainly never wallow in self-pity and rarely share my deeper feelings online or otherwise. Not that I see anything wrong with discussing emotional problems with others and searching for an answer (some would say this is healthy behavior), it's just not my style. But INJs are pretty controlled characters in general. As you may know.
    You're just a tight ass.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

NFs pity themselves? Maybe some.

Self-pity, in my opinion, has a lot more to do with how you act rather than what you say and complain about (in real life or online).

I don't remember exactly what I've posted, and if I haven't already, I'll probably say things like, "I'm lonely", "I'm awkward", "humanity depresses me", blah blah blah whatever. I say these things in real life too, to my close friends.

BUT

I DO NOT let these things affect how I act. I vent and complain about it all the time, but I do my best to meet and talk to and get to know other people.

I wouldn't consider that pitying myself. I bitch and moan, but then I wake up the next day and start chipping away at my weaknesses again.

MBTI
    ENTP

Oh, the ENFJ way:

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    You're just a tight ass.
    Don't be jealous that my ass is tight and yours isn't.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Don't be jealous that my ass is tight and yours isn't.
    Have you been talking to Edgar again? He's just small. Poquito as we say in the southwest.

#1 Closer attention to your spelling will help your argument come across more successfully.

#2 I am curious at the process of feeling that made you feel compelled to inquire on this subject. By referring to an "emofest", a clearly pejorative phrase, one might be inclined to believe that you have an axe to grind. So, the real mystery here might be why a discussion of negative feelings makes you uncomfortable? Do you fear that signs of weakness in others are contagious and, as such, a threat to your own tenuous system of emotional control?
    I have deliberatly choosen more antagonistic approach. Just to see will it trigger a hostile response.
    So that I can ask: Why did it trigger a hostile reaction? Are you afaid that I am judging you ? In the case you are, why you are afraid of that and why did you even bother to reply? Were you offended because I am INTJ ?

Once you answer those question maybe you will realise better why you are so unhappy at times.

Another reason is because I trully don't understand why people here have a tendency towards depressive thinking/feeling. Which is becaus I am built differently then NFs.

Also when I read posts on this forum I get the impression that a number of people really enjoys in this kinds of things. Something like among the lines " it doesn't matter what feeling it is as long as deep feeling".
    Also I aree with statement that NFP are more likely to behave this way.
    I see it as a form of masochism. (you are free prove me wrong)

I am not saying that people do this all the time but at the moments it can look as if they really like to feel bad.

No, it does not make me feel uncomfortabe I just don't understand "the ritual". I am not sure that I would started this thread in the case that this kinds of conversations make me uncomfortable.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I have deliberatly choosen more antagonistic approach. Just to see will it trigger a hostile response.
    So that I can ask: Why did it trigger a hostile reaction? Are you afaid that I am judging you ? In the case you are, why you are afraid of that and why did you even bother to reply? Were you offended because I am INTJ ?

Once you answer those question maybe you will realise better why you are so unhappy at times.

Another reason is because I trully don't understand why people here have a tendency towards depressive thinking/feeling. Which is becaus I am built differently then NFs.

Also when I read posts on this forum I get the impression that a number of people really enjoys in this kinds of things. Something like among the lines " it doesn't matter what feeling it is as long as deep feeling".
    Also I aree with statement that NFP are more likely to behave this way.
    I see it as a form of masochism. (you are free prove me wrong)

I am not saying that people do this all the time but at the moments it can look as if they really like to feel bad.

No, it does not make me feel uncomfortabe I just don't understand "the ritual". I am not sure that I would started this thread in the case that this kinds of conversations make me uncomfortable.
    Your first sentence made me giggle then I got bored and stopped reading.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Have you been talking to Edgar again?
    Yeah, he told me about last weekend and how he opened your asshole wider than the Grand Canyon. Good luck with that!