User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post

I am aware of that. Even if it does not looks like that.

What is not clear to me is why it has to be sorted before the problem is solved? If the problem stays unsolved then you will have a problem with that because it will probably make you nervous even more. Also it could happen that you are not aware of it. So it will make you nervous "quietly".

But I think that in most cases this has an impact. What means that you will need more time to recover and sort things out if you start with sorting of emotions.

So in many cases it could be wiser to try to solve the problem instead of sorting your emotions and if you need that you can sort them out once you solve the problem.
    But from what I saw that is not typical NF approach. Instead you prefer to
    postpone problem solving and get in sad " what should I do now ?" mood.
    Eventually you will recover but to me this can look like drama just for the sake of drama.

However I know that you can't use this approach on many kinds of problems.
    This is simplified example.

Why you tend to get annoyed if someone is being rude ?

I know that the answer can look obvious but I think that it is not that much obvious.

you don't solve something without first finding the solution. the solution is based on how you feel about it. you sort that out and then you take action...you don't take action first...do you really not get that?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

I've never known an NFP to pity themselves.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    you don't solve something without first finding the solution.
    brilliant.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    As a matter of fact, we pity most people. You, the person beside you, the person who posted just before us. We're all sad little losers. But we're too polite to pity the rest of the world openly; we wouldn't want to hurt their feelings. So we pity ourselves and thereby acknowledge our common ineptitude.
    There we go. And I don't see what's the problem with venting and expressing your discontentment. And I don't get why people are so hesitant to discuss their problems. If I have a problem I don't let it consume me from within because that's how I work. Anything kept inside too long tends to be regurgitated into a "sad sight".(irrational anger, depression)
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

Phantonym

This is supposed to be a forum for people who, at least in theory, are able to understand what the person complaining or wallowing in self-pity is talking about. I mean, similar types might be able to understand this.

Writing things down might be a way for some people to concentrate their thoughts. Maybe seeing things in black and white and getting some feedback on it as well helps these people to work things through.

Some people might be looking for comfort.

Maybe NT's are too caught up in their description as the tough guys, similar to strict gender roles, that they are afraid to seem "soft".

Maybe some people just can't help but bitch and moan about stuff all the time. Being anonymous helps to emphasize all that.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Okay, AO. I got through a whole 7 pages of you covering your ass and Atheniwhozit getting moist at everything you said before ralphing and drilling a new hole in my head to get the stupid hemorrhaging into my head in check.

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    #2 I am curious at the process of feeling that made you feel compelled to inquire on this subject. By referring to an "emofest", a clearly pejorative phrase, one might be inclined to believe that you have an axe to grind. So, the real mystery here might be why a discussion of negative feelings makes you uncomfortable? Do you fear that signs of weakness in others are contagious and, as such, a threat to your own tenuous system of emotional control?
    +effin1.

I have deliberatly choosen more antagonistic approach. Just to see will it trigger a hostile response.
    So that I can ask: Why did it trigger a hostile reaction? Are you afaid that I am judging you ? In the case you are, why you are afraid of that and why did you even bother to reply? Were you offended because I am INTJ ?
    This is a poor, pathetic excuse at covering up what you're really trying to do: Provoke and insult NFs as a whole. You're not curious, you're being haughty and just plain rude. Don't try and hide your insults behind this lame "research" excuse. You couldn't care less about what people type in their own personal blogs.

Another reason is because I trully don't understand why people here have a tendency towards depressive thinking/feeling. Which is becaus I am built differently then NFs.
    My proof of your haughty-ass ways, if you wanted it.

True. But I didn't do it just for the sake of doing it.
    Or you did, and now that you're being called out for trying to cover your emotional, irritated ass you've gotta stick with your lies. It's cool.

Since I think many NF could use more positive approach in life.
    Really? This is why you're calling NFs emos and bitching about personal threads you're roaming through? Again, I'm calling out your bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    Your premise was flawed. Hence the corrections. Post something flawed about something NTs or SJs care about and watch them react. This is SOP for most people.
    Again, +1.

That is because my personality is greatly distorted here.
    There was even a thread about this.

I use this place as a playground to test ideas and get inforamation and the reason why focus so much on feeling is because I totally suck at them completly. But I need to understand people around me. That is why I bombard this topic from so many sides. I but I can agree that my forum personality is INTP.

But in real life I am clearly J.
    Maybe I should show it more often here.
    I'm not sure how much more of this you want me to swallow, because my throat only opens up so wide. You're saying your personality is distorted online. But everyone else DEFINITELY has an accurate representation of them on the Internet. Fantastic.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

kyuuei....
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Okay, AO. I got through a whole 7 pages of you covering your ass and Atheniwhozit getting moist at everything you said before ralphing and drilling a new hole in my head to get the stupid hemorrhaging into my head in check.
    Excuse me, what exactly do you mean by that? It doesn't sound very nice. It seems like you're irritated that I tried to understand where he was coming from.

Are you sure this is what you're angry about, and not something else?

MBTI
    ISFJ

AO doesn't understand NFs. It's not a crime. And he's misguided. But it's also not a crime.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

calling bs is not a crime either...and sometimes needs to be done.
    -Jim Morrison