User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

poki has a point...i get all wired on the good energy vibe and just turn into this silly effusive bubble of a person when in good company...that sounds weird but i think it has to do with the silly switch thing...you get all happy and it just presents iteslf that way...clownish maybe...and it's not that it's fake it's just such a contrast to the deep emotional/thinking introspective person that we also are.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTJ

It's about the values, innit? You're going to face the world, you're going to be in its face, and you're going to want people to be in it with you, so you're going to want to (someday) decide what's good in it and what's bad, and--maybe more importantly--what to support. Like, there's happy, and then there's deep happy, right? And since you're going to be urging happiness anyway, might as well urge true happiness because that feels better, yeah? So worrying about being clownish is the process of finding out what is true.

Or something.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

right...it's that need to feel authentic yeah...like yeah we may be silly...but it's important you know we're also this...because THIS is what matters and defines us.

or something.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I don't really ever feel fake.. I'm a broad range of emotions, and they're pretty clearly defined. My 'mellow' self is way different from me 'cutsey' self, which is also different from my more 'serious' self, etc. Everyone is like that, but I think my pictures just have brighter colors than some peoples.. Like instead of shades of blue, I have blue, green, red, purple, etc. I don't think it's fake to be that way. They're all a part of who I am.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I tried for 15 years to become something else. It doesn't work, you just become a frustrated ENFP.

Good luck on your quest to become a dumb xxxx. But it's not worth it.
    I am aware of that for a long time already. But untill recently I was hoping I will be more STJ, at least enough not to be too different because its exhausting being different, but I never really tried accepting the fact that I'm different so maybe I made it even more unpleasant. But deffinately is truth that its hard to be N among many Ss.
    Despite the fact I am ENFP I am somehow traditional and want have common life which I thought, untill recently, I can only have by changing my enfp-nature. That was really wrong direction, I know. It was just a thought, never made action on it.

Kalach, Lady X - yeah, completely like that. Its nice feeling, but I feel somehow burden from my (over)connectedness with the world. Probably I never tried really to embrace that "burden".

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I don't really ever feel fake.. I'm a broad range of emotions, and they're pretty clearly defined. My 'mellow' self is way different from me 'cutsey' self, which is also different from my more 'serious' self, etc. Everyone is like that, but I think my pictures just have brighter colors than some peoples.. Like instead of shades of blue, I have blue, green, red, purple, etc. I don't think it's fake to be that way. They're all a part of who I am.
    I agree, I don't think its fake or wrong, but sometimes feels like burden to me. It's good thing I don't have "creative depression" for a burden, like many Ns have. I have burdening positivity, its def better option.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    poki has a point...i get all wired on the good energy vibe and just turn into this silly effusive bubble of a person when in good company...that sounds weird but i think it has to do with the silly switch thing...you get all happy and it just presents iteslf that way...clownish maybe...and it's not that it's fake it's just such a contrast to the deep emotional/thinking introspective person that we also are.
    Right, contrast. Not fake. Thats the right word. Maybe I am too judgemental about that behaviour towards myself because I never really understood why I act that way, it felt right, but I was confused what was happening...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    I wonder who was that clown I was acting like
    You were acting like me.

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram