User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    Oh yeah, the ENTP furrow. Lol, is that a defining trait, ENTPs?
    It's common for sure and I love mine!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    972 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni

I love both ENTPs and ENFPs, they seem very good at pulling me out of my shell and making me giddy for the whole day! I find it hard to start a conversation but get me with an ENP and I'll be yakking away!
    Autistic INFP

Well, I mostly test as INFP but I have a fair amount of J in there. I'll just post my two cents worth anyway.

My mom is a definite ENTx. She's gotten P twice and J once. She is...whoa. She is a lot. She's always in her element. She's always willing. She's always right there, at your face, waiting to talk and/or listen. She's sometimes overwhelming for me, because it seems as if she's on constant "GO" (mentally, not physically). She despises being alone and has come off as needy/clingy to her friends and to me at times. She tries with everything in her to understand why I'm so different - (ie, Introverted iNtuitive Feeling) but she just cannot wrap her head around it. She's really quick to judge and really, really quick to write someone off. Overall, I love her to pieces but the only way I could fathom myself being in a romantic relationship with her type is if I suddenly turned into an extrovert, haha.
    All people see, but no one sees the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelovesyoumaybe View Post
    Well, I mostly test as INFP but I have a fair amount of J in there. I'll just post my two cents worth anyway.

My mom is a definite ENTx. She's gotten P twice and J once. She is...whoa. She is a lot. She's always in her element. She's always willing. She's always right there, at your face, waiting to talk and/or listen. She's sometimes overwhelming for me, because it seems as if she's on constant "GO" (mentally, not physically). She despises being alone and has come off as needy/clingy to her friends and to me at times. She tries with everything in her to understand why I'm so different - (ie, Introverted iNtuitive Feeling) but she just cannot wrap her head around it. She's really quick to judge and really, really quick to write someone off. Overall, I love her to pieces but the only way I could fathom myself being in a romantic relationship with her type is if I suddenly turned into an extrovert, haha.
    All it would take for you to date your mom is extroversion?

Quote Originally Posted by marmandahalf View Post
    ...I didn't say date my mom. I said date her type. And yes, it would take serious extroversion, among other things. Because I love and usually get along great with NTs. I have two INTP best friends and one INTJ bud. I think we would be able to keep up with each other better if either she was way more I or I was way more E.
    All people see, but no one sees the same.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by marmandahalf View Post
    10 out of 5 stars
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

^ marmandahalf

* besides, ENTPs, as extraverted intuitive perceivers, in theory, are known as one of the types to be least judgemental. And, we crave our autonomy/independence too much to always need people in our faces (or be in people's faces). Sometimes, ENTPs are called the most introverted extravert for this reason.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    ^ marmandahalf

* besides, ENTPs, as extraverted intuitive perceivers, in theory, are known as one of the types to be least judgemental. And, we crave our autonomy/independence too much to always need people in our faces (or be in people's faces). Sometimes, ENTPs are called the most introverted extravert for this reason.
    As I said earlier "For example, the ENTP will seem overwhelming yet the INFJ is actually more extroverted than the ENTP."

It's a fact jack, you Fe burdened nut jobs are more extroverted than us. It goes (from least to most) INTP, INTJ, INFP, ENTP and then you get your turn at number 5.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

My INFJ dear friend who I am driving to visit next week told me on the phone...
    (Things in parentheses were my thoughts!!)

He - "I'm going to have to cover corners aren't I? With pillows and towels."
    Me - "How come?"
    He - "These mediums, phone and internet, they filter you."
    Me - "Are you afraid I'll break something?" (I'm not coffee. Being coffee for a day would be cool though. I would make a great cup of Columbian.)
    He - "I think talking like this stops most of your ideas from coming out. I don't want you to get hurt from bouncing everywhere."
    Me - "LET'S BUILD A BALL PEN IN YOUR HOUSE!!!" (A BALL PEN FORTIFIED AGAINST RAPTOR ATTACKS!!)
    He - "Holy crap."

Take that however you would wish.
    "Beware Those Who Are ALWAYS READING BOOKS" - Bukowski
    Likes Florence Atley liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by TwinkleToes View Post
    Take that however you would wish.