User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Quote Originally Posted by tibby View Post
    Do your eyes ever stop scanning.
    Nope. I have to physically stop myself with I'm having converations with people so it doesn't look like I'm not paying attention. I *am* listening- I'm just also people watching. And analyzing you. And thinking about my robot army. And wondering what's for lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post
    . If your experience is with a young ENTP I doubt it will be a pleasant one. The ENTP won't have the self awareness to be balanced in the ways that would be beneficial/conducive to a healthy relationship with anybody often times including themselves.

For the record, I would run from a 25 year old ENTP too as we're unmanageable, flighty and don't have any control over the functions that will ultimately make us wonderfully deep, caring, loving and compassionate people.
    Dang it, I read "young ENTP" and was like, "Ha, yeah, I rememebr when I was young and self-unaware like that." And then I read your definition of young.

I'm 19.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Wyst View Post
    We like to let you think so, Trinny.
    Truth of the matter is.... you'd want us even if we didn't.
    Maybe. Dammit! :steam:

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

my new roommate is an entp. i've never made such fast friends. instant creative connection. i'm afraid our cigarette conversations are gonna give me emphysema. entps have this great prankster streak. i think i just realized ken kesey is actually an entp. i like being in on the action, having a context worthy of my involvement. oh so haughty, but so are they and it turns into a contest, no fronts, etc. i need more gamesmanship in my life, turns out i'm actually pretty good. also, making stuff is fun, creative, and keeps me inspired. N dom is the only way to live life 4 me. weird mental symbolic wanderlust that never runs out of steam. and always always oh so hungry.

i like intps too but it has to be shared interest, shared cultural activities, etc, far more. inferior Fe, sometimes (for N dom) pedantic Ti precision, etc. but mainly that other enneagram 5s are just as stingy in their various ways as i can be in my worst moments. which sucks.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    oh so haughty
    ENTPs? Haughty? *looks at Trinity* Naaw, neeeverr!!

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    my new roommate is an entp. i've never made such fast friends. instant creative connection. i'm afraid our cigarette conversations are gonna give me emphysema. entps have this great prankster streak. i think i just realized ken kesey is actually an entp. i like being in on the action, having a context worthy of my involvement. oh so haughty, but so are they and it turns into a contest, no fronts, etc. i need more gamesmanship in my life, turns out i'm actually pretty good. also, making stuff is fun, creative, and keeps me inspired. N dom is the only way to live life 4 me. weird mental symbolic wanderlust that never runs out of steam. and always always oh so hungry.
    Yay, score one for us!!! INFJs rock my world online, so glad we can rock yours irl.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Keeping it short. Most of them are "assholes". Funny as hell, lovable huggable in the let's make everything fun and exciting sort of way but will still be insensitive and obnoxious when they're in the mood. One-up manship ought to have limits you know?
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

doesn't count, you're an INTJ. I just one-upped you.

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    One-up manship ought to have limits you know?
    Well, logically speaking, say we have a defined limit. That would mean that whosoever turn it is will just then end up by default reaching the limit. And, since it's a limit, there is no more rounds. So, it wouldn't really be one-up, just taking turns until one or the other, due to the sequence of turn-taking, reaches the defined 'end'/limit. Kinda then ruins the purpose of one-upping.
    And, becomes all cooperative and gooey and shyte.

Sniffles

I have a love-hate relationship with them. I do enjoy their sense of humour most of the time, but yes they can be quite exhausting.