User Tag List

First 81617181920 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    IEI

From what I'm steadily learning about ENTPs, I think they're awesome.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by lane777 View Post
    Because of this, anyone who probes relentlessly has my attention; I need to be convinced that you are genuinely interested before I open up. However, if you have not earned my trust yet, no amount of questioning will get me talking. GOSH, I am a project
    And quintessentially INFJ

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    I'm learning patience...and discipline. This is wonderful how this is happening.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by marmandahalf View Post
    I love that this is now all ENTPs talking wistfully about INFJs.

They drive me crazy (in both a good way and a bad way) because they don't. say. what. they're. thinking.
    Ze'll talk about it layta. Aftur da churning and da creem rises tuda top.
    Yes, it seems like they need some time to stew and chew on things.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Yes, it seems like they need some time to stew and chew on things.
    yes, i never KNOW like some Fi types can just feel it to be true. but i'm not dumb, and i'll get myself aligned and get things figured out eventually.

there is an intensity to this whole process of looking, of trying to KNOW, of caring for a situation enough to work to get to the bottom of its most infinite depth. i am still interested to learn the difference between the infjs who feel like they have the faith, who know (enough!) and can let go of their constant wandering search(feel secure), vs those who feel like they will not stop seeking these mysteries/deeper depths/complexity until the day they die.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post

there is an intensity to this whole process of looking, of trying to KNOW, of caring for a situation enough to work to get to the bottom of its most infinite depth. i am still interested to learn the difference between the infjs who feel like they have the faith, who know (enough!) and can let go of their constant wandering search(feel secure), vs those who feel like they will not stop seeking these mysteries/deeper depths/complexity until the day they die.
    May I use this for my forum signature ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFJ

hmm. ENTPs? I think they're fine so far. one of my friend used to be an ENTP and..well, we stay pretty well, if my mind is to be trusted. :P

My skills of deducing which is who is still yet weak so...hadn't figured out other people's traits. But yea, so far they're fine.

I think it's somewhat interesting because judging from the traits itself, they're almost like contrasts. The potential (and the conflict, unfortunately) resulted on that would be pretty good for both sides.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Trefle View Post

My skills of deducing which is who is still yet weak so...hadn't figured out other people's traits. But yea, so far they're fine.
    From what I know, especially young INFJs are professionals @deducing
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Sorry for the late reply I only just noticed your comments today when going through some past threads.

First of all, I appreciate all of this truly!
    I'm curious...seriously what would breaking confidence entail? Would something simple as in interrupting you in conversation constitute this?
    Nooo... I'm referring to intimidate details I may share with my friend/So. It's usually pretty clear what content is private/personal, but if you're unsure, asking is okay - and if you don't want to ask, it's safest to assume we don't want it out there.

But yes, interupting is bad... very bad Not that it upsets me. I'll just pull into my shell more. Habitual interrupting just shows how little you care about what I have to say.

Seriously I find myself doing this...It's just that my Fe needs to be groomed. I hope this isn't considered less than amicable..But realize it needs work.
    hehe, I think most INFJ's could determine whether or not you're offense was done intentionally or through ignorance. Intentional cruelty will scare us off, while ignorance is very forgiveable and usually quite endearing... I laugh at my ESTJ brother for being a stupid jerk all of the time

I can see this..and when I express myself to her I find myself more serious than almost ever. It's refreshing. I can't usually get that serious about anything.
    And I find it refreshing when someone brings out my playful side. I have a tendency to get too serious about life. And most people don't understand my humor anyway, so when someone taps into it, I'm just !
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

I adore their enthusiasm and relentless curiosity, and, unless we've slowly become fixtures in one another's lives, I don't trust them with my emotions any further than I can throw them. Not because I think they're evil, but rather because I know several that are happy to perform emotional autopsies on friendships and situations without shedding a tear, because once they're curious about something, they go on autopilot. That's just the nature of their beast. :: A quality I wish I could possess, sometimes, but it does tend to send me scurrying around hiding my vulnerable feelings when they come to call.
    I think I think more than you think I think.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I like them. Sometimes they seem a bit annoying with questioning things because I perceive it as simply causing chaos, but I like their wittiness. I also really enjoy how relaxed they can be; it sets a nice mood to things.
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3