User Tag List

First 71516171819 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post

..Does the natural progression usually transpire into love where ENTP and INFJ 'meet' later with the desire and emotion developed to a point where then both know they were made for each other? ...At a (much) perhaps, later time?
    Ya it does. It does indeed ! Want a beer ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Ya it does. It does indeed ! Want a beer ?
    Yeah!.. I s'ppose that sounds good 'bout now..

*Cracks open cold one*

*Sigh*...You been in a relationship with an INFJ?
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

I'm learning patience...and discipline. This is wonderful how this is happening.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

*Sigh*...You been in a relationship with an INFJ?
    No ! But the human being I am in a relationship with just talks that complicated
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

I love that this is now all ENTPs talking wistfully about INFJs.

They drive me crazy (in both a good way and a bad way) because they don't. say. what. they're. thinking.

It blows my mind. I don't have a well developed sense of *inner* metacognition. I make the fatal error of assuming that everyone else wears their hearts out on their sleeves (or in the ENTPs' case, their minds). I should really go on an INFJ strike...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by marmandahalf View Post
    I love that this is now all ENTPs talking wistfully about INFJs.

They drive me crazy (in both a good way and a bad way) because they don't. say. what. they're. thinking.

Ze'll talk about it layta. Aftur da churning and da creem rises tuda top.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    puhleeeze. you couldn't hold a candle to my awesomeness. but you are more than willing to try (and fail).
    such things are below you
    or be-low me
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    ^If the above is the criteria many of us will still remain undetectable. Excellent!
    My thoughts exactly. The Enneagram cannot be understated here, for instance I do not relate to the cliche moodiness that INFJ's are known for. If I'm feeling depressed (and you probably won't even know it), it's for a damn good reason. I am 9w1, btw.

..Does the INFJ know by intuition if they like the ENTP...followed later, perhaps weeks later with the reason why they like or may be in love with the ENTP?
    I often shy away from such explanations about love because words simply cannot do justice to my strong feelings. If I love you, you will know by my actions. Yes, to some extent I could point out certain qualities I admire in my So, but some aspects of love are just unexplainable. It's a million little things that make you fall in love with someone.

Does an INFJ express desire first, and slowly fall in love with the ENTP? Does the natural progression usually transpire into love where ENTP and INFJ 'meet' later with desire, thought and emotion developed to a point where then both know they were made for each other?
    I have never fallen in love, so I can only speculate. For what it's worth, in all my friendships over the years, it took me years to trust them. Even then I will always hold a large part of myself back. The parts of me I allow you to see, I will only share bit by bit for two reasons... 1) To see what you will do with the information: for if you break my confidence, you will probably never gain my trust back. 2) If you truly want something with me, you will be willing to work hard to earn my love and trust.

Quote Originally Posted by marmandahalf View Post
    Guilty. Because of this, anyone who probes relentlessly has my attention; I need to be convinced that you are genuinely interested before I open up. However, if you have not earned my trust yet, no amount of questioning will get me talking. GOSH, I am a project
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

I often shy away from such explanations about love because words simply cannot do justice to my strong feelings. If I love you, you will know by my actions. Yes, to some extent I could point out certain qualities I admire in my So, but some aspects of love are just unexplainable. It's a million little things that make you fall in love with someone.
    I get it...and love..it's true..not many words can describe it, and the ones that do usually describe what it is not...And not to try to give a simple understanding to something which I don't...I always seek knowledge and, as an inventor especially, to know how things work. But this isn't a thing. Hehe. I don't know what to describe it as. This sounds good too..it's not to try to make everything have a framework...then it might lose it's appeal, its mystery.

The parts of me I allow you to see, I will only share bit by bit for two reason... 1) To see what you will do with the information: for if you break my confidence, you will probably never gain my trust back.
    First of all, I appreciate all of this truly!
    I'm curious...seriously what would breaking confidence entail? Would something simple as in interrupting you in conversation constitute this?

2) If you truly want me, you will be willing to work hard to earn my love and trust.
    Seriously I find myself doing this...It's just that my Fe needs to be groomed. I hope this isn't considered less than amicable..But realize it needs work.

Guilty. Because of this, anyone who probes relentlessly has my attention; I need to be convinced that you are genuinely interested before I open up. However, if you have not earned my trust yet, no amount of questioning will get me talking. GOSH, I am a project

I can see this..and when I express myself to her I find myself more serious than almost ever. It's refreshing. I can't usually get that serious about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by lane777 View Post
    GOSH, I am a project