User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    Originally Posted by iwakar
    I usually want to punch them. In the face.

Squarely.
    Soundly.
    And repeatedly for good measure.

(The fact that they are capable of pushing my buttons so well probably inadvertently encourages them. )...
    Lol, this is why ENTP men fall in love with INFJ women.
    Ya I think the entp detector is easier to be built
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

violaine

^Heh, true!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    A jackal?

They aren't so much for groups, so maybe not.

Goat?

They have an intensely inquisitive and intelligent nature: they will explore anything new or unfamiliar in their surroundings.
    Goats are extremely curious and intelligent. ... Goats will test fences, either intentionally or simply because they are handy to climb on. If any of the fencing can be spread, pushed over or down, or otherwise be overcome, the goats will escape. Being very intelligent, once a weakness in the fence has been exploited, it will be repeatedly exploited until they determine it can no longer be overcome.
    Goats are very coordinated and can climb and hold their balance in the most precarious places.
    Goats readily revert to the wild if given the opportunity.
    Goats are extremely intelligent and curious. Goats are very often not given credit for being the smart and loving creatures they actually are. Goats are goats, and they think and act like goats, and no other animal, but if you are unfamiliar with goats and how they think, you could think of goats brains as working kind of like a dogs, except they don't have the "I must please humans" thing that dogs have.

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I was thinking about inventing an INFJ detector: given them to be the most rarest type.

I am still looking for input how to programm it to react to. So far I got:

the subject is INFJ, if:
    ... more input needed !
    - prone to sudden irrational mood swings TRUE
    - gets stressed out for no obvious reason in loud / noisy environments TRUE
    - rearranges her furniture monthly FALSE, BUT I CAN SEE THE POSSIBILITY
    - had at least 5 stalker TRUE
    - Never changes bad habits, even if promised otherwise HAPPENS AS WE MATURE
    - Talks about immature ENTPs but never about immature ISTPs (which would be the otherside of the point of view on the matter ) I HAVE 1 ENTP BROTHER AND 1 ISTP BROTHER. YOU WANT POV AND STORIES? I GOT 'EM.
    - has a hard time saying nice things about people FALSE, HAVE A HARD TIME SAYING NICE THINGS ABOUT PEOPLE THEY DON'T LIKE
    - associates a mild rash on your arm, with a sexual disease or gen defect WHAT THE FUNK?!
    - Laughs at you when you try to talk about your emotions your way, calling you a girl WHAT THE FUNK?!
    - Can always drink another beer (no problem, I can take in ALOT !) and then you carry her home HEHE, MAYBE.
    - Doesnt drive according to traffic rules FALSE... OKAY TRUE. I SPEED LIKE A DEMON
    - Does respect your car / property though VERY TRUE
    - Doesnt want to be caught in sensitive moments, which are especially easy to detect, when being entp :SIGH: TRUE
    - Does like to kiss the cook YAY!
    - Always forgets her keys OMG, HOW DID YOU KNOW?!
    - Carries around a 30 lbs backpack, when going for a 5 minute trip to buy cigarettes
    - Is the only one that hadnt noticed the whole block was evacuated, because of bomb alarm
    - Talks alot about emotional barriers she has to overcome and advancing to new levels in a relationship and you just nod and smile, listen carefully and love her till the day you die
    - Is a professional motor cycle driver and wants to fly a helicopter OMG, YOU KNOW MY MOTORCYCLE DREAM!

"The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    - Talks about immature ENTPs but never about immature ISTPs (which would be the otherside of the point of view on the matter ) I HAVE 1 ENTP BROTHER AND 1 ISTP BROTHER. YOU WANT POV AND STORIES? I GOT 'EM.

Please share with the rest of the class!

Default ENTP/ISTP Brother's Shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    Please share with the rest of the class!
    The joys of memory lane.

I recall insults being slung by the ISTP along the lines of "Hyperactive Retard" towards the younger ENTP, and the younger ENTP hurling insults like "Lame Hermit."

The ISTP caught the garage on fire. Then tried to pretend he didn't. The ENTP got arrested at school for leaping into the girl's bathroom to take a pic and as it turns out, there was a girl in there in a state of undress, which landed him in cuffs. The ISTP scarred our little brother for life (literally) after he had the brilliant idea to tie my father's creeper board to the back of our Go-Kart with bungee card. It ended with both transports and both people flipped, and a thrilling ride to the hospital where little brother had to get his foot sewn back up.

3 of my 4 brothers stole a stop sign from the intersection behind our house and hurled it over the fence in our backyard to "hide" it. When my father went out back to mow the lawn a few days later... surprise punishments all 'round!

The ISTP got arrested for speeding, racing, open containers of alcohol, open containers of alcohol while doing both, arrested for stealing laptops and reselling them at a profit from the computer company he had received an internship at while in high school. Numerous warrants for his arrest. He also had a stalker girl 4 years his junior that used to hide outside his window in the bushes with bowls of macaroni and cheese. Everytime the bushes rustled, I called out a howdy as I passed. He strung her along cause she fed him and put out. He landed himself in a shrink's office for the theft and compulsive lying, then walked out with the doctor's computer filled with patient files because he convinced him he could repair it to my parent's horror and astonishment. (He could schmooze ANYONE.)

The ENTP once shaved his eyebrows off before school picture day "accidentally." (?!?) During a routine room cleaning my mother discovered a black rubber dildo the size of a jumbo cucumber in his closet and quietly put it back with fear in her eyes. The ENTP decided he wanted to join the Army shortly thereafter so he could "blow shit up." It was always his true calling methinks. Then it turns out it was people and he didn't like the job as much. (Regrettably, he's served two tours in Iraq and is anticipating a third in Afghanistan.) He got married to a crazy foreign girl from the D.R. after knowing and impregnating her within 3 months. (My nephew's great, but she uh...) The ENTP attempted to color his hair electric blue, but due to the limitations of bleach and his black hair it turned out diarrhea green and he was "sorta okay with that too." :boggle:

I could regale you with many other stories including their break-in at the sausage factory and the police hunt it started, but I'll save that for another day and an appropriate thread.

Sufficient BlahBlahNounBlah?
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

hahahaha, n1

I always came with funny dresses aswell to school pics, but this wasnt on purpose, this was just lack of style .

I can understand some of your conceptions about the folks now .

I myself was completly different though. I was a more cautious kid and most of the times more in private with my things. Maybe growing up with an ISTP would have made me different (I am sure)
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Iwak - I LOVE your family!!!!

And yes, how we love to blow shit up... *sigh*

violaine

^Dear God, iwakar! That sure is the gamut of life. ROFL + *hugs hugs hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    ^Dear God, iwakar! That sure is the gamut of life. ROFL + *hugs hugs hugs*
    My four brothers are the best autobiographical/novel fodder an INFJ girl could dream of.