User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by penelope View Post
    I've felt really overwhelmed by every ENTP I've met.

What happens when around the ENTPs you have met causes this? Is it a lot of thought or thinking with not enough balance across empathies?

I'm passionately curious.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

I usually want to punch them. In the face.

Squarely.
    Soundly.
    And repeatedly for good measure.

(The fact that they are capable of pushing my buttons so well probably inadvertently encourages them. )

Except jenocyde. Either she's utterly fabulous, or the few I've gotten to know were wildly immature and imbalanced. Maybe both?

Add: To be accurate, I've known of one, maybe two INTPs that also managed to provoke the dormant Goddess of Destruction within. I've reached no conclusions on all of this yet, save to avoid people that annoy me. Voilà
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

also the difference between entp-infj and intp-infj is really interesting to me. inferior Fe is one of the major hangups i have with other intps. two enneagram 5s make for occasionally brilliant conversations, when you get in the zone and are both 100% engaged and moving in a direction that you are both fully invested in, the ideas like emanating out are so powerfully developed, well-grasped, explored, etc.

but the goddamned inferior Fe and the oftentimes high neuroses, social anxiety, trust issues, and miserliness about all things can be fucking terrible.

infj-intp is either clicking, your mind is either being 100% blown, or you're kind of agitated with each other (conflicting expectations).

infj-entp is different in that no matter what, whether you accomplish anything or not, whether you are exploring something of extreme and all-encompassing (to your internal environment) iimportance, significance, etc, you are having fun. it's almost like pure imagination, and you are both aware enough of the situation to not step on each other's toes and probably pass the ball back and forth. it's very effortless and flowing in that sense, tho entps still have such a strong itch to go blank if you are not feeling frisky enough to keep their attention. infjs do too and thusly understand it very well, but it's like- seriously? i'm not a fucking esfj. don't give me that look. i'll smack you upside the head.

N feels like a playground. Ne and Ni are like yin yang. the chase is fun. pursuit. retreat. just spinning around and around again, but always new and different, with a different perspective.

walking around via spiderwebs gives a very different look for the city you thought you knew oh so well.

also, entps get in up close. they have a different scale for information. we are so distant, stepped back, seeing the whole, they are so into the details, so technically skilled (like flamboyantly so, goddamn innovation), so experienced with the texture of things and the ways in which they can be IMMEDIATELY changed, transformed, etc. for infj i often feel spontaneity is the biggest piece of the missing compliment. or for that underdeveloped extroversion. (with that said, it is occurring to me lately that looking for compliment and for finish is not a "relationship" only matter and that developing yourself and your myriad of social relationships will often accomplish more in this regard, you don't always have to be an sx/sp forever. that perfecting my own extroversion is more important to me than borrowing it from someone else. with that said, entp-infj interactions help in this regard (development! perspective!) a lot. enfps too.)

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post

Squarely.
    Soundly.
    *bites iwakar then quickly covers face*

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Squarely.
    Soundly.

(The fact that they are capable of pushing my buttons so well probably inadvertently encourages them. )

Except jenocyde. Either she's utterly fabulous, or the few I've gotten to know were wildly immature and imbalanced. Maybe both?

Add: To be accurate, I've known of one, maybe two INTPs that also managed to provoke the dormant Goddess of Destruction within. I've reached no conclusions on all of this yet, save to avoid people that annoy me. Voilà

I'll hold 'em down for you while you clock 'em, hahaha!!!!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

I had a stalker ENTP. It was kind of creepy, but mostly really annoying. I like ENTPs as long as they understand the boundaries that they need to work through, and how to do that in a timely and appropriate manner And by that, I mean they're fine as long as they don't touch and/or purposely annoy me.

Mature ENTPs are a hoot, I'll say that much

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    I'm not aggressive enough to be described as an attack dog ... that sounds more ENTJ-ish to me.

I'm not sure which animal I'd pick, but it would probably have less sharp teeth.
    A jackal?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I was thinking about inventing an INFJ detector: given them to be the most rarest type.

I am still looking for input how to programm it to react to. So far I got:

the subject is INFJ, if:

- prone to sudden irrational mood swings
    - gets stressed out for no obvious reason in loud / noisy environments
    - rearranges her furniture monthly
    - had at least 5 stalker
    - Never changes bad habits, even if promised otherwise
    - Talks about immature ENTPs but never about immature ISTPs (which would be the otherside of the point of view on the matter )
    - has a hard time saying nice things about people
    - associates a mild rash on your arm, with a sexual disease or gen defect
    - Laughs at you when you try to talk about your emotions your way, calling you a girl
    - Can always drink another beer (no problem, I can take in ALOT !) and then you carry her home
    - Doesnt drive according to traffic rules
    - Does respect your car / property though
    - Doesnt want to be caught in sensitive moments, which are especially easy to detect, when being entp
    - Does like to kiss the cook
    - Always forgets her keys
    - Carries around a 30 lbs backpack, when going for a 5 minute trip to buy cigarettes
    - Is the only one that hadnt noticed the whole block was evacuated, because of bomb alarm
    - Talks alot about emotional barriers she has to overcome and advancing to new levels in a relationship and you just nod and smile, listen carefully and love her till the day you die
    - Is a professional motor cycle driver and wants to fly a helicopter

... more input needed !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I was thinking about inventing an INFJ detector: given them to be the most rarest type.

I am still looking for input how to programm it to react to. So far I got:

the subject is INFJ, if:

- prone to sudden irrational mood swings
    - gets stressed out for no obvious reason in loud / noisy environments
    - rearranges her furniture monthly
    - had at least 5 stalker
    - Never changes bad habits, even if promised otherwise
    - Talks about immature ENTPs but never about immature ISTPs (which would be the otherside of the point of view on the matter )
    - has a hard time saying nice things about people
    - associates a mild rash on your arm, with a sexual disease or gen defect
    - Laughs at you when you talk about your emotions your way, calling you a girl
    - Can always drink another beer (no problem, I can take in ALOT !) and then you carry her home
    - Doesnt drive according to traffic rules
    - Does respect your car / property though
    - Doesnt want to be caught in sensitive moments, which are especially easy to detect, when being entp
    - Does like to kiss the cook
    - Always forgets her keys
    - Carries around a 30 lbs backpack, when going for a 5 minute trip to buy cigarettes
    - Is the only one that hadnt noticed the whole block was evacuated, because of bomb alarm
    - Talks alot about emotional barriers she has to overcome and advancing to new levels in a relationship and you just nod and smile, listen carefully and love her till the day you die
    - Is a professional motor cycle driver and wants to fly a helicopter

... more input needed !
    You forgot:
    - Runs away from large groups - especially if they don't know anyone there
    - If forced into the large group by someone they know, they will attach themselves to that person for the entire night
    - Constantly is living inside their head
    - Consequently, they project the things things they've come up with inside their head onto reality, causing mass confusion and head scratching

... I just got to work and need to get some stuff done. More to come.

violaine

^If the above is the criteria many of us will still remain undetectable. Excellent!

Squarely.
    Soundly.

(The fact that they are capable of pushing my buttons so well probably inadvertently encourages them. )...
    Lol, this is why ENTP men fall in love with INFJ women.