User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I think someone should do ENTP / ENTP. Not it.
    What are you saying "Not it." means?
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Keeping it short. Most of them are "assholes". Funny as hell, lovable huggable in the let's make everything fun and exciting sort of way but will still be insensitive and obnoxious when they're in the mood. One-up manship ought to have limits you know?
    Tell me you don't one-up people...just that you do it internally.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    ...Does this mean the INFJ will be very expressive and throw themself into the relationship?
    That sounds like heaven.

I'm a dreamer at heart. If the other person is willing to throw themselves into a relationship with their entire being, it makes me less fearful of doing it. To know that someone else reciprocates my feelings and even builds on them? Yeah ... pretty cool.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    That sounds like heaven.

I'm a dreamer at heart. If the other person is willing to throw themselves into a relationship with their entire being, it makes me less fearful of doing it. To know that someone else reciprocates my feelings and even builds on them? Yeah ... pretty cool.
    Yeah it does sound like heaven.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    Tell me you don't one-up people...just that you do it internally.
    I don't one-up people just for the sake of doing it. If someone says something that's just flat-out wrong (especially if they say something about me that's flat-out wrong), I'll usually say so. But it's not because I'm trying to outdo them.

I value balance, and I think diplomacy and openness to others' perspectives is the best way to achieve that.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    You guys would make some interesting babies.
    haha. right! a bunch of little samocydes running around........

:steam: :eek: :yim_phbbbbt:

Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    haha. right! a bunch of little samocydes running around........
    Woah woah woah, I didn't sign up for any of that baby stuff... and plus, they would be jenvegas!!!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

That sounds like heaven.

I am all or nothing
    I can go from cold fish to firery martyr in seconds when my "intimates" are concerned - and i am so stubborn that i have it set in stone that i am going to help you get out of it or get into it
    I N V I C T U S

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

wow, thursday...

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Maybe I'm being delusional, but I don't think I'm overwhelming.

I'm not even that talkative. Well, I am, but definitely not the way most of the extroverts I see are. Until I'm excited by something, I'm pretty quiet.

When I want to do something, however, I rarely hesitate before acting. Is that it?
    I'm totally with you there. I don't think I'm overwhelming at all and I'm not talkative either until you mention one of the hundred or so things that I'm madly passionate about and encourage me to natter on. I do rush into things though.

That sounds like heaven.

Totally not with you there. In theory it sounds great, in practice it does not work for me. I'm an all or nothing person myself however if a guy throws themself into a relationship with me too quickly you're likely to discover the 'nothing' part. Emotions like love are scary because they can't be controlled, as such I need to ease into them so I can get used to it, Iím after a gradual depth of feeling that is balanced between my head and heart, not speed.

That is the one and only area that makes me question my suitability of an ENTP/INFJ relationship, even if we both fall hard and fast there needs to be continual growth of feeling, too much too soon makes me feel suffocated. If I think my partner has fallen too fast or is revealing too much emotion my thoughts would be that he doesnít see the real me, he canít because that takes time, so Iíd see it as fake, more like infatuation and I'd worry that unless he slowed down he wouldn't get to know me.