User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Some kid named Shawn in kindergarden. He'd manipulate me into showing him my arm by saying "I'm wanna show you something cool! Give me your arm." Being curious, I'd do it and he's give me an Indian rub burn. Later, in first grade, he went on to convince me his thing of chapstick was a bomb and he was going to blow up the entire school and kill everybody. I remember I screamed and cried and told him not to do it, because all the teachers and my friends and his friends and I would die. No one came to the rescue for a long time, and when a teacher finally did come over she merely scolded him for saying such things and told me I was being silly. I think the kid deserved a much worse punishment than he got, whether he was 6-years-old or not. I think other kids also liked to manipulate me as a kid....guess I looked like an easy target since I was melancholic and alone all the time.

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

My first enemy became my best friend. We were enemies in fourth grade, then were best friends from fifth grade through my second year of college. I lost touch with her for a while, but we started talking again last year. I still adore her.

I... suppose. Yeah!

MBTI
    intp

The one that really sticked out was this guy who always, always ragged on me in high school... I punched and kicked his ass into the lockers... Dude didn't stop, though (probably should have been more forceful, like drawing blood through elbowing his eyebrow. Meh.). So I threatened to kick his ass allong with 20 of my friends, after school...
    Last time I've seen him, he didn't even greet me, and it was years after the bs happened... And since I don't hold grudges, especially not against kids (wich we where, at the time. Kids at that age tend to hide their own insecurity through such actions, as the ragging gets them credit in their pack. Uh, I mean group of friends.), I thought it was quitte weird. Meh. I suppose I didn't greet him either.
    "I determined nothing."
    -Sceptical expression

MBTI
    INTP

Thankfully I can't remember his name. The little bugger stole my coat out of my bag. When he and his parents were confronted they swore it was his. He then wore it to school for the rest of the year.

I knew a couple of guys for whom school was just a place to waste time until they were ready for prison.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little hermit crab too!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Bushranger View Post
    I knew a couple of guys for whom school was just a place to waste time until they were ready for prison.
    At my kids' elementary, they make the kids hold their hands behind their backs when they are going down the halls. I always think they look like little chain gangs.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

i don't have enemies. they're too inconvenient.

MBTI
    INFP

My first friend when I moved to Utah in Grade five. Our friendship lasted until the end of freshman (Grade nine) year of High School. He was physically abusive in the beginning e.g. punched, pushed, etc. and towards the end, also became more verbally abusive e.g. maintaining status quo of manliness, mentally degrade me, etc. I told him to stop throughout our friendship, only to hear my voice echo amongst an empty auditorium. I was torn; he was being a complete asshole but was at times he actually was cool to hang around with but lets be real here, I don't have any other friends to begin with other than a few school acquaintances and I'm not that socially outgoing. Now, this dude had another friend or should I say, goon. Instead of him physically/mentally molesting me, I now had two blokes to deal with.

I remember the day when the line must be drawn [here!]. There was a new guy entering our "circle" of friends. He and I got along splendidly. Too bad too, he moved only after six months of being in school. Nonetheless, he and I basically were playing some used map settings maps in starcraft all day and I got a telephone call from him. I answer and get chewed out for not going skiing today. Well, I told him, "it was raining, so why even bother?" [expletive] [expletive] [how dumb I am] [how much of a pussy I am] and then I hear "Yeah Noel" from another voice on the phone. Jesus Christ. He setup a god damn conference call. A friend of mine has told me the "horror" stories of girls talking to one another and ask questions about girl x with girl y with girl x listening in on the conference call, unbeknowest to girl y. I was enraged.

I didn't really swear too much in high school but god damn, did I tell him this was bullshit and how he (he and the other dude - same thing, like the borg collective) shouldn't treat people like that. I gave him the final ultimatum. Either curve your behavior drastically or it's over. He didn't stop and I told him over the phone we're done. (My, this whole story sounds like a traumatic breakup) I refused to speak with him in public and associated myself away from him. He called a few times and I told him to stop calling me and that my decision is final. He stopped calling and we went our separate paths. His goon moved to Oklahoma. Good riddance, that place sounds shitty (by the way, I'm fully aware of the irony here, so don't bother). As for him? I've heard that he is majoring in geography in a community college and a huge stoner. Two of the "pussy" activities I did are now his interests: computer gaming and metal music (I admit, when I was his friend I had a rap phase I'm quite ashamed of, which was quickly remedied with punk from my older bro's friends). C'est la vie. While I'm at it, fuck his cunt ass twin sister as well, she was a real bitch.

And for me? Well, I started to hang out with my older brothers friends, whom shared a lot of my interests and to this day, find me to be the much cooler brother.
    I may be bested in battle, but I shall never be defeated.

MBTI
    INTj

NOEL!

That's it. Carry on . . .

MBTI
    INFJ

My father. :smiley_violin: :SaiyanSmilie_anim: :yim_phbbbbt:
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
    -- Unknown

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

I honestly try to be friendly and kind to everyone, but I've had many bullies that I desired deep down for them to leave me alone.

When I was in kindergarten, there was this one boy that was always punching me and picking on me for being one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I remember fervently preaching to everyone at school to change their sinful ways.

Then there was my last step-father who also mocked my concern.

My current stepfather is also a bully.

I am trying to explore other faiths and philosophies other than the one I was born into…
    I can't give my heat and soul to anything if there are other options that could also be true.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan