User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    enxp
    Enneagram

NF's can at times create conflict by being too emotional or they can get passive aggressive by trying to avoid the conflict while in fact also contributing to it in a roundabout sort of way. Also NF's may be backstabbing because they dont like to confront so they can be hypocritical and fake

I normally try to work things out in a civil manner....but when that doesnt work out, sh*t gets crazy lol.

MBTI
    enxp
    Enneagram

NF's can at times create conflict by being too emotional or they can get passive aggressive by trying to avoid the conflict while in fact also contributing to it in a roundabout sort of way. Also NF's may be backstabbing because they dont like to confront so they can be hypocritical and fake and try to bring someone down rather than confronting them and getting their needs met.

You cant get your needs met if you don't ask for it. Also people wont respect you just because you are nice. Nice doesn't mean shit in this world so get over it. As long as you respect everybody you'll be fine. You don't have to be nice to everyone. Not everyone deserves for you to be nice to them but everyone deserves respect. Also if you are always worrying about being nice how do you expect people to respect you if they dont even know where you stand on an issue. By not speaking up and avoiding conflict it makes things worse..

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by DaMilkyWay<3 View Post
    NF's can at times create conflict by being too emotional or they can get passive aggressive by trying to avoid the conflict while in fact also contributing to it in a roundabout sort of way. Also NF's may be backstabbing because they dont like to confront so they can be hypocritical and fake
    ... I'm careful not to do this to people I care about. That's the truth.
    Backstabbing does not describe me.

NF's can at times create conflict by being too emotional or they can get passive aggressive by trying to avoid the conflict while in fact also contributing to it in a roundabout sort of way. Also NF's may be backstabbing because they dont like to confront so they can be hypocritical and fake and try to bring someone down rather than confronting them and getting their needs met.

You cant get your needs met if you don't ask for it. Also people wont respect you just because you are nice. Nice doesn't mean shit in this world so get over it. As long as you respect everybody you'll be fine. You don't have to be nice to everyone. Not everyone deserves for you to be nice to them but everyone deserves respect. Also if you are always worrying about being nice how do you expect people to respect you if they dont even know where you stand on an issue. By not speaking up and avoiding conflict it makes things worse..
    your so right....

Quote Originally Posted by perfectgirl View Post
    Speak for yourself.
    I totally am I need to take their advice. Being in a leadership position at work is hard for me sometimes, ive gotten into it with people because of the way I approach things. I need to be more direct and not tip toe all the time.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

You're better off with a NT enemy than a NF enemy, in my opinion.

-tremble-
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

Hate

Sounds like ur projecting... that's the biggest sweeping generalization I've ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by yourfriendjaneen View Post
    your so right....

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

The reason I hate conflict is because it almost always gets real ugly. What does type have to do with it?

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    To me, it seems like it has a lot to do with neuroticism, which is dominated, at least on this board, by NFs (judging from the FFM tests that were posted... )

(NF) -> (Female dominance) -> (Neurotic) -> Conflict

No proof though, but the conflict seems far less NF driven and far more "sensitive" and "reactionary".
    Have you been over to the NT Rationale Forum? Here's my review of the INTJ Intimidation Thread.

I don't think that it's that NFs have more conflict. I think that there is a very specific flavor to the conflict they have. At its worst it has histrionic undertones. Sort of like NT conflict (and in the case above specifically INTJ conflict) has undertones of intellectual arrogance.

We're all equally idiotic. The best we can hope for is to be aware of our own idiocy and try to compensate for it.