User Tag List

123 Last

Dali

Default Go ahead; appreciate an INFJ today.

How can there not be an appreciation thread for these most awesome people? Or are they so intuitive that they already know how awesome they are?

Last year, at a time when I was feeling really down and emotionally raw, I spoke to an INFJ friend of mine and asked her what she honestly thought of me. It was like a comprehensive johari/nohari filled out by my closest family members. She told me my best attributes, some I had no idea of but realised were true, and she told me my areas of improvement, one or two I was not aware of but realised were there and, in short, was honest with me and nice at the same time. Most of all, she was stunningly perceptive which was quite impressive because I'm not exactly an open book.

Same thing happened a few weeks later; realising I was down, another INFJ friend gave me a pep talk in which she intuited my anxieties and addressed them in a way that laid them bare and helped me solve them while she guided me.

I appreciate my two INFJs, they're sweet, they're funny, they're intelligent, they've always been there for me and, although I'd never tell them this, I do love them too.

All hail the INFJ.

I don't know any INFJ in real life I don't think. I have to say though, anyone who will do that kind of thing for you is worth their weight in gold.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    infp

aww, how sweet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

INFJs are the best. They are really interesting and insightful and loving/understanding. Plus, they actually DO things with their ideas, as opposed to just HAVING the ideas. My INFJ friend from Montreal is coming in tomorrow night to stay with us for 11 days! HOORAY!

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by maliafee View Post
    INFJs are the best. They are really interesting and insightful and loving/understanding. Plus, they actually DO things with their ideas, as opposed to just HAVING the ideas. My INFJ friend from Montreal is coming in tomorrow night to stay with us for 11 days! HOORAY!
    off topic -

don't be surprised if you lose your cat with she gone.

INFJs love cats.

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    anyone who will do that kind of thing for you is worth their weight in gold.
    They are. They really are.

Quote Originally Posted by whimsical View Post
    aww, how sweet

Can you send her my way after those 11 days? Pretty please with... uh... sweet things on top.

Quote Originally Posted by ravana View Post
    INFJs love cats.
    Huh? That's because they're like cats in so many ways; some Fe here, some Ti there (yes, I just ascribed Ti to cats), a little bit of haughty, a little bit of adorable, the quiet forcefulness... INFJs are cats personified.

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by Mo_(operalover) View Post

Huh? That's because they're like cats in so many ways; some Fe here, some Ti there (yes, I just ascribed Ti to cats), a little bit of haughty, a little bit of adorable, the quiet forcefulness... INFJs are cats personified.
    Heh, yes, we are slightly haughty and particular. (Hmm, never to intimidate, just in the way we hold ourselves.) I appreciate that in my fellow INFJs, along with the quiet forcefulness you mentioned.

I absolutely love reading the INFJs here... it was such an odd, unsettling experience at first because I have never identified completely with anyone. (I don't think Morrissey counts. :P) But so many things resonate with me here, it's become something I really enjoy and look forward to. Thank you INFJs!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I appreciate my two INFJs, they're sweet, they're funny, they're intelligent, they've always been there for me and, although I'd never tell them this, I do love them too.

All hail the INFJ.
    That's so sweet of you to say, and I must say, I can find myself in this.

INFJs are the best. They are really interesting and insightful and loving/understanding. Plus, they actually DO things with their ideas, as opposed to just HAVING the ideas.
    Hey that actually sounds like me being described by one of my best friends!

Quote Originally Posted by ravana View Post
    INFJs love cats.
    That should explain why I have this big love for cats.

Maybe is this the reason why cats always seem to like me as much I like them.
    Just a dying faith on heaven's gate.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    972 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    Heh, yes, we are slightly haughty and particular. (Hmm, never to intimidate, just in the way we hold ourselves.) I appreciate that in my fellow INFJs, along with the quiet forcefulness you mentioned.

I absolutely love reading the INFJs here... it was such an odd, unsettling experience at first because I have never identified completely with anyone. (I don't think Morrissey counts. :P) But so many things resonate with me here, it's become something I really enjoy and look forward to. Thank you INFJs!
    Autistic INFP

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post

+1 here. In particular, I'll openly admit that sanveane is among my favorites of the INFJs here to read.