• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Go ahead; appreciate an INFJ today.

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
famous_infjs_counselor_tshirt-p235638846119117644qzj3_400.jpg

Maybe like this without all the smaller text that makes it headachey.

Or something like a Frank Frazetta image...maybe...

60_against_gods.jpeg

That one with the lightning turned into the letters INFJ. And the caption: "Well, someone's gotta save the world..."

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Or something like a Frank Frazetta image...maybe...

60_against_gods.jpeg

That one with the lightning turned into the letters INFJ. And the caption: "Well, someone's gotta save the world..."

Maybe the shirt could have a knight fighting a dragon... With thorny vines and age-old broken statues littering the ground and LOTS of lightning.

*think heavy metal album cover art style*

Then on the knight's shield, it's got INFJ. And on the dragon's horn it's got ENTP.

Wait... one horn? So it's like a unicorn/dragon.
INFJ Knight vs. ENTP UNICRAGON!!!

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Maybe the shirt could have a knight fighting a dragon... With thorny vines and age-old broken statues littering the ground and LOTS of lightning.

*think heavy metal album cover art style*

Then on the knight's shield, it's got INFJ. And on the dragon's horn it's got ENTP.

Awesome.

Somehow, I don't think an ENTP would be too opposed to being an Unicragon. :D Seems right up their alley of crazy-fun stuff to be.

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Awesome.

Somehow, I don't think an ENTP would be too opposed to being an Unicragon. :D Seems right up their alley of crazy-fun stuff to be.

Yeah, I actually was thinking about Trinity the whole time. :devil:

Qre:us

Awesome.

A Dracorn - with my Draconian ways. And, in comes the heroic INFJ knight, riding with grace and gallantry, just like this ----> :bananallama:

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
A Dracorn - with my Draconian ways. And, in comes the heroic INFJ knight, riding with grace and gallantry, just like this ----> :bananallama:

Of course, because INFJs are slightly nonconformist and what better way to do that than to ride a green, freaky llama into battle!

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Awesome.

Yeah, I actually was thinking about Trinity the whole time. :devil:

ENTP Unicragon...

Crazy-fun stuff alley...

[INFJ thinking about me]... :huh:

THAT. IS. AWESOME! :happy2:

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
OMG UNICRAGON. I'M GOING TO BE ONE FOR HALLOWEEN.

INFJ's are wicked. I like distracting people to talking about themselves, especially when something is going on in my life. My INFJ friends don't let me get away with it. They make me feel appreciated and safe. Very safe.

Thanks INFJ's!!!!!

i-love-you.jpg

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INFJ's are wicked. I like distracting people to talking about themselves, especially when something is going on in my life. My INFJ friends don't let me get away with it. They make me feel appreciated and safe. Very safe.

Yup, that. The only other people who can get me to talk about myself are xSTPs, I love them for it cause getting me to talk about real things in my life means the other person really has to make me believe that they care.

Hee! :D

I would have a mad Trinity crush if I batted for that team.

Damn my team!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
For my INFJ:[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2WT1b_hd54"].[/YOUTUBE]

For whom I always wanted to be Kirk or Scotty. But who just taught me, you are Spock and dont change !

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
INFJ ladies: you guys complete my world. you're the icing on the cake, the cookies for the milk, the cold drink on a hot day...

and the sex is always so amazing!

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
INFJ ladies: you guys complete my world. you're the icing on the cake, the cookies for the milk, the cold drink on a hot day...

and the sex is always so amazing!

What about INFJ men :devil:

(Ah, so fun to use my developed Se brashness and my Fe femininity to scare homophobes)

Viva la... um... male INFJs!

(Though I bet I would be typed as some xSFP or something if anyone met me in person)

But more seriously, I see that most of this INFJ love goes to INFJ women, who seem to fit the type better without having to wall up with thick skin like I've had to do. I worry that I'm too walled up to ever find myself in a relationship :cry:

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
But more seriously, I see that most of this INFJ love goes to INFJ women, who seem to fit the type better without having to wall up with thick skin like I've had to do. I worry that I'm too walled up to ever find myself in a relationship :cry:

mmm, come over here you tense, tense man! ;)