User Tag List

First 91011

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post

But more seriously, I see that most of this INFJ love goes to INFJ women, who seem to fit the type better without having to wall up with thick skin like I've had to do. I worry that I'm too walled up to ever find myself in a relationship
    I was chatting a long while with my ENTJ friend last night, and we were talking of mbti, and she told me she'd love to find herself an INFJ male - most people she encounters irritate her, which is why she isn't really close to many people, that she *really* dislikes chatty men, that she'd prefer an introverted male, even one who's more walled up and elusive, and a feeler at that (to balance her out), and P's tend to annoy the crap out of her - at least in romantic relationships. (but, you know, it goes without saying that all of this is individual preferences, not so much type)

Just thought I'd let ya know there ARE women out there who dig INFJ males.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    I was chatting a long while with my ENTJ friend last night, and we were talking of mbti, and she told me she'd love to find herself an INFJ male - most people she encounters irritate her, which is why she isn't really close to many people, that she *really* dislikes chatty men, that she'd prefer an introverted male, even one who's more walled up and elusive, and a feeler at that (to balance her out), and P's tend to annoy the crap out of her - at least in romantic relationships. (but, you know, it goes without saying that all of this is individual preferences, not so much type)

Just thought I'd let ya know there ARE women out there who dig INFJ males.
    I'm jealous! You have an entj that does mbti speak? All my friends run and hide or roll their eyes (predominance of S friends!!!!!) Even my intj son and istj daughter are getting sick of hearing about it every night......
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    I'm jealous! You have an entj that does mbti speak? All my friends run and hide or roll their eyes (predominance of S friends!!!!!) Even my intj son and istj daughter are getting sick of hearing about it every night......
    I guess with the exception of one person all of my good friends are N's...but then, I've been 'accumulating' them slowly over a period of 14 years or so!! haha.

Well yes, I've known her for about 10 yrs now and we're great friends; she's not as into it as me, but she likes the theory and some of the stuff I was telling her the other night about P's vs J's, and N's/S's, were really hitting home to her and she was having numerous a-ha moments about relationships that have frustrated her in the past, and esp. the N/S thing and why she doesn't feel like she has deep conversations with most people she interacts with and felt out of place as a teenager.

(she even expressed interest in this forum!!)
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    I guess with the exception of one person all of my good friends are N's...but then, I've been 'accumulating' them slowly over a period of 14 years or so!! haha.

Well yes, I've known her for about 10 yrs now and we're great friends; she's not as into it as me, but she likes the theory and some of the stuff I was telling her the other night about P's vs J's, and N's/S's, were really hitting home to her and she was having numerous a-ha moments about relationships that have frustrated her in the past, and esp. the N/S thing and why she doesn't feel like she has deep conversations with most people she interacts with and felt out of place as a teenager.

(she even expressed interest in this forum!!)
    I distinctely remember when my friend (isfj?) friended me about 12 years ago now. I thought we were an unlikely pair. haha. But she was relentless in a way because we were both SAH moms and shared similar parenting ideas. Well, it's been wonderful but kind-of hard too throughout the years. Her SJ-ness (she's pretty N too, which has been what's kept it going a lot I think) has been very difficult for me at times. As I'm sure my NJ-ness has as well, although I think overall it's been more difficult for me. My friend pool isn't very large since I'm a SAH mom. The Ns I know (that I would want to hang out with) are far and few between around here, or they work, or they are religious. So, I have ended up with S friends for the most part. They are great, but no fun when I want to philosophize. One of my friends has an entj husband (he's kind-of immature though) and he and I can talk for hours (usually I listen ) but that's about it for me having intuitive convos with friends. My istp guy is pretty intuitive himself now (after 22 yrs together?), plus the tert Ni. Plus my intj son, etc..........probably why I'm on the forum everyday.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com