• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Go ahead; appreciate an INFJ today.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
But more seriously, I see that most of this INFJ love goes to INFJ women, who seem to fit the type better without having to wall up with thick skin like I've had to do. I worry that I'm too walled up to ever find myself in a relationship :cry:

I was chatting a long while with my ENTJ friend last night, and we were talking of mbti, and she told me she'd love to find herself an INFJ male - most people she encounters irritate her, which is why she isn't really close to many people, that she *really* dislikes chatty men, that she'd prefer an introverted male, even one who's more walled up and elusive, and a feeler at that (to balance her out), and P's tend to annoy the crap out of her - at least in romantic relationships. :laugh: (but, you know, it goes without saying that all of this is individual preferences, not so much type)

Just thought I'd let ya know there ARE women out there who dig INFJ males.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was chatting a long while with my ENTJ friend last night, and we were talking of mbti, and she told me she'd love to find herself an INFJ male - most people she encounters irritate her, which is why she isn't really close to many people, that she *really* dislikes chatty men, that she'd prefer an introverted male, even one who's more walled up and elusive, and a feeler at that (to balance her out), and P's tend to annoy the crap out of her - at least in romantic relationships. :laugh: (but, you know, it goes without saying that all of this is individual preferences, not so much type)

Just thought I'd let ya know there ARE women out there who dig INFJ males.

I'm jealous! You have an entj that does mbti speak? :cry: All my friends run and hide or roll their eyes (predominance of S friends!!!!!) Even my intj son and istj daughter are getting sick of hearing about it every night......

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm jealous! You have an entj that does mbti speak? :cry: All my friends run and hide or roll their eyes (predominance of S friends!!!!!) Even my intj son and istj daughter are getting sick of hearing about it every night......

:hug: I guess with the exception of one person all of my good friends are N's...but then, I've been 'accumulating' them slowly over a period of 14 years or so!! haha.

Well yes, I've known her for about 10 yrs now and we're great friends; she's not as into it as me, but she likes the theory and some of the stuff I was telling her the other night about P's vs J's, and N's/S's, were really hitting home to her and she was having numerous a-ha moments about relationships that have frustrated her in the past, and esp. the N/S thing and why she doesn't feel like she has deep conversations with most people she interacts with and felt out of place as a teenager.

(she even expressed interest in this forum!!)

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:hug: I guess with the exception of one person all of my good friends are N's...but then, I've been 'accumulating' them slowly over a period of 14 years or so!! haha.

Well yes, I've known her for about 10 yrs now and we're great friends; she's not as into it as me, but she likes the theory and some of the stuff I was telling her the other night about P's vs J's, and N's/S's, were really hitting home to her and she was having numerous a-ha moments about relationships that have frustrated her in the past, and esp. the N/S thing and why she doesn't feel like she has deep conversations with most people she interacts with and felt out of place as a teenager.

(she even expressed interest in this forum!!)

I distinctely remember when my friend (isfj?) friended me about 12 years ago now. I thought we were an unlikely pair. haha. But she was relentless in a way because we were both SAH moms and shared similar parenting ideas. Well, it's been wonderful but kind-of hard too throughout the years. Her SJ-ness (she's pretty N too, which has been what's kept it going a lot I think) has been very difficult for me at times. As I'm sure my NJ-ness has as well, although I think overall it's been more difficult for me. My friend pool isn't very large since I'm a SAH mom. The Ns I know (that I would want to hang out with) are far and few between around here, or they work, or they are religious. So, I have ended up with S friends for the most part. They are great, but no fun when I want to philosophize. One of my friends has an entj husband (he's kind-of immature though) and he and I can talk for hours (usually I listen :) ) but that's about it for me having intuitive convos with friends. My istp guy is pretty intuitive himself now (after 22 yrs together?), plus the tert Ni. Plus my intj son, etc..........probably why I'm on the forum everyday. :smile: